Acarid Soap, Sulfur Soap, Coal Tar Soap

For body skin problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

adamrodrigue

Acarid Soap, Sulfur Soap, Coal Tar Soap

Post by adamrodrigue »

I have been looking for an anti demodex / anti-parasite/anti-fungus soap recently and i came across Acarid Soap (which i bought from you guys), Sulfur Soap, Coal Tar Soap and Pine Tar Soap.

Is anyone familiar with sulfur soap and coal tar soap? i hear these 2 soaps get rid of mites and parasites, coal tar soap was used in the 1900's usually after farmers got done in their gardens they would use the coal tar soap to wash their hands. Im thinking this is the cheapest way to go for a bodywash than Acarid soap since China shipping and handling is so costly. Is there any benefits for Pine Tar Soap and does it get rid of parasites and fungus the same way?
Walter

Re: Acarid Soap, Sulfur Soap, Coal Tar Soap

Post by Walter »

Soap, also our soap, is a help but not a single treatment against demodex mites,
if you really want t treat, then you need to use in the first place ZZ ointment
or/and Xin Fumanling cream.

Walter
jeanine

Re: Acarid Soap, Sulfur Soap, Coal Tar Soap

Post by jeanine »

The Acarid Soap is so clean! It's definitely worth the buy especially if you buy 4 bars it's only $6 a bar. I tried the Coal tar soap and it left a film on my body not to mention it leaves your skin smelling like tar and I did not believe it worked to kill demodex. Also, coal tar is not good to use for more than a couple of weeks.