CHIN & LIPS

For body skin problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

changeswillcome

CHIN & LIPS

Post by changeswillcome »

Seriously:
How can there really be hundred of tiny white bumps alllll over my chin! there are white bumps completely all the way around my lips!

Is this really possible? :shock:

Is this going to take a long time to get rid of them? everyday there is a big white pussy bump in a new place on my chin or right under my chin.
I know that I have had these for at least 20 years. I am 41 now. They are dying ? Right? I don't expect miracles over night. But really, how long?
I probably have at least 100 bumps or more. :evil:
My nose itches still and under my eyes on the tops of my checks the very most. Not really my chin. :oops:

Thanks....not being depressed, but just wondering, and do others have this many as well?

changeswillcome~
Walter

Re: CHIN & LIPS

Post by Walter »

Yes, it is possible,
I know it is not easy but try to be patient,
How long are you using now?

remember your nickname :D

Walter
changeswillcome

Walter wrote:Yes, it is possible,
I know it is not easy but try to be patient,
How long are you using now?

remember your nickname :D

Walter
last year: but only for about 3mnths. both night and day cream; then I couldn't afford around nov-dec-jan-feb.

I started back and on jar #2 of night cream and jar#1 of the day cream with metro. I have used the sulfar soap on my own for a few years, and I have your soap and the shampoo now.

Today:
Lips are breaking out worse finally. 2 days ago, chin had more tons of little white bumps on top of skin. I must have tons of little buggers :evil: checks seem to be better under eyes. Nose; on going, around the cracks of my nose; left and right; everyday white pimples & fresh. forehead: on going always pimples.

I use a high powered mirror: so easy to see! I steamed my face last night and put a little olive oil in the water. I think I am going to do that every night now for awhile after work. I don't have my gym membership anymore; no sauna! :roll:

I am buying jar #2 of the day cream today.

Not giving up: my friend works as a licensed skin care professional. I showed her your website. I am going to visit her when I get some extra money. Going to do a peel and maybe get on Obagi for one cycle of products at cost from her. And still use your products always for maintaining once I get rid of most of these THINGS :shock:

My head doesn't itch! Yeah!

Still today:
ears itch
nose itches
lips itch the most this week
under my eyes itch
(chin not so bad on itching part inspite of all the bumps!)
forehead itches a little

night definately!
during the day around my lips I get a "crawling" like sensation this week.
Eatting chewable healthfood store B complex daily & taking vitamins & minerals daily + extra C and Calcium.
Doing a 2 week vitamin cleanse (Organic Total Body Cleanse) detoxify herbal cleanse;on last week of it. Eatting salad, tuna, chicken, veggies and fruit and tons of water and green tea: loose leaf. no dairy ~ no wheat! Still eatting all the 85% chocolate that I want: not giving that up! Found out garlic may or may not affect them; I mean taking the pills. Pill form gets in our blood stream.
I did read that people who have a higher PH in their system are more likely to have skin problems with mites, ect. But I didn't see studies to back this up. Seems like it would make sense though.
Thanks and no not giving up. Maybe my posts will help others not give up as well.
I see this problem more and more on people; I notice it more now on others. I never say anything, but I care not to have this problem! :D
Walter

Post by Walter »

Be careful you don’t get a kind of allergic reaction on your lips,
this can also cause itch, especially metronidazole,
lip skin is totally different and sensitive.
I would not use directly on your lips if I was you,
if you use around your lips, it will be enough to kill them also on your lips if there would be some,
the products are automatically spread by means of your hands etc to your lips, that’s enough to kill them.

Walter
Moominma

Post by Moominma »

Hi Changes :D

Is it possible that you're using too much cream? I get itchy lumps come up, and they itch like MAD, then quickly turn into little teeny whiteheads. After I get rid of the whitehead, they heal up quickly.

I find that the more ZZ cream I use, the more itchy lumps I get, and therefore more whiteheads...although I suppose it's killing the mites quicker the more you apply. I prefer to go for the slower option of using very little zz cream therefore getting less whiteheads and itching - perhaps you could try applying less cream and see what happens? I think the killing process will take longer that way, but you stay looking prettier whilst you do it. :lol:

(hope you don't mind me commenting Walter)
changeswillcome

Moominma wrote:Hi Changes :D

Is it possible that you're using too much cream? I get itchy lumps come up, and they itch like MAD, then quickly turn into little teeny whiteheads. After I get rid of the whitehead, they heal up quickly.

I find that the more ZZ cream I use, the more itchy lumps I get, and therefore more whiteheads...although I suppose it's killing the mites quicker the more you apply. I prefer to go for the slower option of using very little zz cream therefore getting less whiteheads and itching - perhaps you could try applying less cream and see what happens? I think the killing process will take longer that way, but you stay looking prettier whilst you do it. :lol:

(hope you don't mind me commenting Walter)
Hi: June 29 update:
on jar #3 ZZ, Jar #2 of the Xin, continuing soap and shampoo.

Agree: I still have tons and I mean tons of white bumps on my chin! I have 4 hugh scabs under my chin again this month. Maybe this month I will start a daily picture log. That might be cool. Nose: still lots of bumps.
cheeks better.
forehead has 4 scabs right now.
No big hugh sores any where today
No big hugh pussy pimples in about a month.

Note: my white bumps are TINY. I have a high powered mirror.
There are tons on them on my chin, lips area.
Right now for a week: I have about 10-20 little brown scabs on my left side of cheek right by my lips; that is new killing zone: after 3 jars! So, some of these things are really deep! My left side of my face has always been the worst since 1984! It's 2008! Come ON! :oops:
Now, Right side Scalp above ears itches the most my whole life, and that's the thinnest side of my hair. I have thin fine soft hair. It use to come out in clumps my whole life, not anymore! But I take vitamin b complex for a year now and use the shampoo on here! This year, I have little tiny baby hairs popping out every where! My hair is to the middle of my back. What I have left! LOL!
I am going to attempt to post one picture a week. Maybe other can as well. to help promote product and help new people.
Note: even though we all Post on here that our face gets worse, that is because the products start killing them. WHAT KILLED THEM BEFORE? They have happy lives before they are disturbed by a medicine proven to kill them gets applied. :twisted:
I think a few handful of people get mad because their face gets red, flakey, and all these bumps start popping up every where like never before. I would rather go through this and finally get rid of them than let them live harmony for free on my face!
:D