Picture of my chin, check and hand

For body skin problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

changeswillcome

Picture of my chin, check and hand

Post by changeswillcome »

Lighting not very good:

worst open holes under chin; maybe 4 of them right now.

100's of tiny white bumps all over chin. completely outlined around my lips as well.

one a day will be big and filled with puss, in a different spot daily.
changeswillcome

Re: Picture of my chin, check and hand

lighting not very good. there are tons of black heads and hurting white heads all over my face. Last week right under my eye up on my check: I had about 10-20 white bumps: still sore to touch. and One HUGH white pussy one. Scabed up last friday and now scab gone; still sore and about 5 bumps now.

Left side of face:

large brown mark on my face since I was about 6 years old: black hair grows out of it every other month and it has about 5-6 white heads in it at all times:
I am 41 yrs old now. I believe that I have had these my WHOLE LIFE!
changeswillcome

Here is the proof of the mites that I had on my body in 2004:
*see the White circle outlined red: on the left side of hand under the pinky finger & knuckle.

I have had this since Febuary 2004. I have about five of these scares right now, then have no pigment left in that area; never tans up. I have one on each hand, one on the back of each legs: knee area; one on top of stomach, under right brest. I had more, but they tanned over.
These appeared as holes, large scabes around the hole only; leaving the hole open and exposed not healing at all! It ozzed clear stuff for days....that wouldn't heal for months AFTER I started bathing with Borax powder in my hot bath water, and putting sulfar cream, and putting tea tree oil all over me, and staying in the sauna for hours at the gym like everyday for weeks. In 2004 : I was have a mental melt down from this. I had the bumps alllllll over my face as well! I swear it took me months to start looking somewhat better.
It took months for these "holes" to heal. at first: they had white balls in the holes. The hole looked like the inside of a tornado. It healed from the bottom of the hole upwards.

I didn't not know about this website until 2007. I use the night and day cream now, soap and shampoo.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello again

Thank you for your pictures,
according from what I can see from your face, I am almost sure
it is a demodex mites problem, your hands is another issue so it can be that there is more than one thing involved,
let's see first what will happen with your face
Try to be patient and don’t use to much product, that is not necessary.

Walter