pictures if you have pets

For body skin problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

changeswillcome

pictures if you have pets

Post by changeswillcome »

http://www.catchannel.com/images/articl ... -mites.jpg

all my pets ears looked like this in 2004! all my pets slept with me. I just knew the connection. I am down to 2 dogs now, and their ears are 100% clear and pink now. I used special shampoos and got them Revolution from VET. Worth every penny spent. My dogs don't even itch or scratch themselves now for 3 years now clear! They had all the signs of mites on them. (they killed wild animals and birds; not anymore!) :lol:

This helped me with the fight of what I had back then on my own body to date!

maybe this will help others who read!
Moominma

Re: pictures if you have pets

Post by Moominma »

That picture looks like cat ear-mites. In the UK, this problem is treated with Stronghold, a spot-on treatment for the back of the neck. It also treats other biting mites, such as fleas.

Cats can carry ear-mites without showing signs, it's usually when they are under stress, or ill that the symptoms become worse, resulting in dirty ears and black wax clumps.
changeswillcome

Post by changeswillcome »

Moominma wrote:That picture looks like cat ear-mites. In the UK, this problem is treated with Stronghold, a spot-on treatment for the back of the neck. It also treats other biting mites, such as fleas.

Cats can carry ear-mites without showing signs, it's usually when they are under stress, or ill that the symptoms become worse, resulting in dirty ears and black wax clumps.
ME:

They tested positive for mites in 2004. They were given Revolution for 1 1/2 on the back of their neck. They killed lots of wild animals back in the day! Mites transfered to them. They killed birds, rats, possums, skunks, and I will leave it at that! lol! :oops:
They had flees. They slept with me. I know this was part of my skin problem.
Today 2008, my dogs skin is excellent. They eat great food, and their skin looks great, no hair loss, ect. No flees, no sign of mites like they had before.
I don't have bites all over my legs anymore that's for sure! My dogs killed and carried dead birds. I have read many articles regarding this subject on bird mites living on humans even the face, ears and heads of humans. I know I have had or have a combination of mites; 100% convinced.
EmilyJackM

Post by EmilyJackM »

nice picture,i have some picture which i will post here later

thanks for your sharing