Colonies of arm/fae sores with mites

For body skin problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Rich

Re: Colonies of arm/fae sores with mites

Post by Rich »

"Do you think this is as contagious as scabies, how much can be transfered thru clothing, bedding, carpets, cars,etc?"
-- Studies have shown that there are twice as many mites around the beds of people with dandruff. Perhaps that's not dandruff afterall.
hopeful

Post by hopeful »

Well, after a year and a half of intense pain and misery, my doctor and I have determined that it is Morgellons. My case was always an odd bet for Demodex because it has been mostly on my arms, not known as much for Demodex ..... but the sypmtons were SO simiiar. Walter was very supportive and got me thru some rough times. It turns out the Metronidazole and other things in his products did drastically help control the open sore stage, so I am forever grateful. Now that I have confirmed it to be Morgellons (black light test, microscope viewing, other suffers testimony, etc), I am tackling it with methods others have found to eradicate it ..... (the CDC, etc are just now testing to see what the heck it is, they have gotten to the cure stage) ...... but of course, the sufferers are way ahead of them and sharing, so I am so grateful to God that I am finally finding relief. This one is right off the Xfiles. No kidding, really weird.

Anyway, hang in their everyone. There is ALWAYS hope. Keep you faith.
jeanine

Post by jeanine »

I don't believe what everyone is describing is demodex mites. I believe it is the same thing that is related to morgellons. Invisible biting, itching, stinging, crawling, buzzing all over the body BUT w/out the fibers etc... I have the same thing, but I did NOT just wake up one day with demodex mites. NOWAY! This is something much more sinister. However, since the CDC has no idea (supposedly) what this is, and Demodexsolutions literally saved my life along with my sanity. Their products control this enough to where I can sleep and function on a daily basis. Will their products cure me? I doubt it and I wish their products were stronger, however, it's enough for now until we get more answers. I think everyone should email the CDC if you live in the United States and tell them of your symptoms. The more they are aware of what we are experiencing the more they will look into it. I am looking forward to what they (The CDC) have to say about Morgellons this year because I believe this invisible biting is definitely related.

CDC Email and Phone #
[email protected]
1-800-232-4636
Walter

Post by Walter »

I don’t think neither this are symptoms from demodex mites, however,
the xin Fumanling cream seems to work the best against this red spots, sores
and itch, we have many customers who are using the Xin Fumanling for this reason,
the only product which helps.

Because of many contacts whit customers and my own experience I came to the conclusion
that it can be a borrelia like infection, a spirochete……………………
If you get some other symptoms in time like muscles and joint pains, bad memory,
writing problems, double eyesight (google lyme symptoms for more) then there is a big possibility
that you have a indeed a infection with one of the borrelia bacteria species or a unknown spirochete bacteria.
Please don’t start to imagine symptoms now, if one or more of those symptoms occur, they will be obvious.
I think that many people have this bacteria without knowing, you can even be infected but have no symptoms.
Maybe, who knows, morgellons are a similar thing, is it borrelia or another similar
kind of spirochete I don’t know, probably it is a subspecies from borrelia, also, what I do know is that it can be sexual transmitted.
With dark field microscopy one is able to find those bacteria in a drop of fresh blood, if you click here

http://www.demodexsolutions.com/movies/bacteria2.zip

You can download a movie I made myself from spirochetes in fresh blood with dark field microscopy,
spirochetes occur in many different forms, for example long wire like forms, twisted wire forms (that’s why spirochete).
At the end of the movie you will see a long thin bended wire like form, shaking and vibrating, shredding granules.

Please understand that I am not a doctor and what I write has no scientifically value, it are just my own ideas
and findings.
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

Hi. I am new here and I recently found a large demodex mite infestation, and I started using the DS products. I am not looking for medical professionals on this site, I am just trying to get different advice to separate the mite symptoms from anything else. I have a bad infestation, and I noticed that the mite population actually has the ability to create muscle twitching in my nose and places, especially at night. The symptoms that I haven't been able to link to this mite, though, are bizarre twitching I get that doesn't always seem like mites. I've also had a sharp head ache that comes and goes, but it doesn't feel like a normal headache, that I've had for a year. I noticed a decreased ability to read through sentences clearly at times, and I mess up writing sentences seems more often. There seems to be some neurological component that doesn't seem consistent with mites, and I am afraid of lyme disease or something else. I don't recall any ring rash ever. My vision is a little strange now, but I can't say it is double vision. I am going to ask to get a blood test, but do you guys know anything regarding lyme disease? Is there a bacteria that the mites carries that can cause any of the symptoms I've mentioned? I am trying to put this all together.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

I don’t want to make you afraid but for me it sounds you have a spirochete infection,
Of course, first thing you need to do is taking a blood test for lyme disease but you need to find a specialized lab
to do this.
Your concentration problems and other neurologic problems like mussels witch contract (your nose)
can be because of Lyme disease.
I know what I am talking about because I had it myself.
I also had no ring rash but I am convinced that lyme can be sexual transmitted.

If you write me I will explain you more if you like.

Walter
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

Thanks Walter. I'm going to look into getting a test done. I feel horrible. I found demodex all over my body. I am confused, because there are huge red rashes and they are everywhere, and I sometimes believe it is the huge might population doing them muscle shaking, and then maybe a bacteria that they carry. Do you have any suggestions about treating my whole body? I use the body wash all over at night, and then TTO (about 30-40% percent). I found huge red rashes all over the place and it is getting overwhelming. Of course, I'm using ZZ for the face. I think sexually transmitted is not how I could have gotten it, just saying. I have been in the woods a year ago though, so maybe it could be that. How do I go about testing for the right bacteria regarding lyme disease?
Walter

Post by Walter »

If the rash you experience is from a spirochete then the best working product is the Xin Fumanling cream,
we have several customers with Lyme and they all say it is the only product really working against this kind of rash,
but then again, you don’t know this is the case yet.
Why do you think that it are demodex mites all over your body?

Regarding testing for lyme,
Not a easy thing, the tests available now are not very accurate and many who have the symptoms test negative,
That is why it is so important to go to a specialized lab for Lyme to do the test, at least, they have experience reading the results.
If you google you will find.

Walter
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

Thanks Walter. To be honest I'm not sure I have lyme, and I haven't done the test yet. I am looking into it right now. I believe the demodex are all over my body, because the same looking skin legions on my cheeks are on my back and legs, and the permethrin triggered a reaction. I also get the biting/burning/crawling on my body in the same manner as my head. My main concern is the feeling weak at times and the small pinching headaches. I also get weird stomach reactions throughout the day. I don't have any serious muscle pains, no double vision, nothing abundantly obvious as lyme disease.
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

I just looked at the spirochete rash on google images, and it is definitely not the bulls eye rash.
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

Also, I am using the DS body wash sometimes at night for the body, but I sometimes use a TTO spray and I'm concerned about the how toxic TTO is. So I'm wondering if just using a sulfur soap all over before I go to bed might be better. Do you have any suggestions? Using the ZZ over the body is expensive.