update

For body skin problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Goldia

update

Post by Goldia »

Hi everyone , Just a quick update on the Lymes treatments ..and the ' everlasting Demodex '..
Finally I see and feel improvement concerning Lymes . The turning factor was with a medicine called Mepron..it cost $700.00 for a three weeks supply . I have been on it two weeks ..got four more weeks to go .. {& a refill on the stuff }..then test again .
As for the demodex ..? They thrive on everything I have taken so far .!..I think they are stronger than roaches ,,could survive a nuclear war ...Even the Disease Control Clinic has no clue how to kill a Demodex mite . Hope all of you are having great luck w/treating Demodex with Walters meds . They are the only meds.I have found that even fazes the blasted things .Till next time .."Goldia"
Hugs Walter... :D
Demodex products have been my only relief w/ my illness..[autoimmune disease , possible lymn disease .. and most likely Morgellon Disease ]..Thanks Walter..for your help these past 3 years ..
kara

Post by kara »

Goldia,
Read this amazing book: Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation
By Andreas Moritz . It is packed with advice on how to improve your health. http://www.ener-chi.com/books.htm

Also check this website:www. curezone.com. You may find support forums for your disease.

Good Luck
Kara