Fulio acne cream effective against eczema

For body skin problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Administrator
Site Admin

Fulio acne cream effective against eczema

Post by Administrator »

According feedback from users in China, the Fulio acne cream seems to be also effective against eczema.

Demodex Solutions
Marla

Re: Fulio acne cream effective against eczema

Post by Marla »

Administrator wrote:. . .the Fulio acne cream seems to be also effective against eczema.
:D I like the Fulio for it's soothing properties. I use it daily to protect and soften my skin when I am not intensively treating with ZZ or XFML.
nancy

Post by nancy »

Hello Marla,

When you treated with ZZ did you become very dry? if so what did you use for dryness?

I'm 2 weeks on ZZ 1 and sometimes 2x per day, (per Walter instructions) I hoping this will work for me and rid my red chin, (I want me normal color skin back)

I cannot use moisturizer, it turns me bright red??

This constant red chin is unbelievable and want it out of my life...

I can only eat so much salmon and blueberries.

I read alot of people get cured with acne cyst problems but not many talk about rosacea :!:

SOS

Nancy
:)
Janmes

Post by Janmes »

if the skin feel dry, better to use Fumanling Cream or Fulio Cream in the day and use ZZ cream in the night
Marla

Post by Marla »

nancy wrote: . . .
When you treated with ZZ did you become very dry? if so what did you use for dryness?
. . .
I cannot use moisturizer, it turns me bright red??
. . .
This constant red chin is unbelievable and want it out of my life...
. . .
I read alot of people get cured with acne cyst problems but not many talk about rosacea :!:
. . .
SOS
. . .
Hi Nancy,

The ZZ did nothing harmful to my skin. It began to feel clean and smooth, even over existing bumps. Prior to using the products, I had been attentive to removing dead skin cells and trapped debris. The ZZ and XFML simply relieved me of having to do this myself.

Regarding moisture, perhaps more moisture from water intake would help. Not only is more water important, but it is also important to regulate the quantities of sugars and salts. Choose a salted slice of citrus fruit or apple and a glass of water instead of a bucketload of Laffy Taffy. It's an osmosis thing that happens in our intestines.

Keeping the skin oxygenated and moist is a challenge. Personally, I enjoy the luxury of time enough to bury my face in a hot moist towel. Most moisturizers in the stores have something that irritates my skin: lanolin, lanolin derivatives, and fruit acids are particularly aggravating.

If I was you, I would do two things to cosmetically decrease the obvious redness: 1) Use a powdered blusher or bronzer to lower the contrast between the red areas; 2) Use a neutral face powder over the entire face. Lightly applied, this can be done over the products without too much compromise in performance. Occasional misting with a complexion misting product keeps the skin moist, but the products might contain high proportions of disagreeable substances. Read the labels, or carry your own spray bottle with water in it.

Rosacea. The rosacea I had in the corners of my nostrils improved after the sebaceous conjestion in that area subsided. Normal oil production resumed after the pores and follicles were free of sebum and organisms. My chin improved as well. Although I do not have confirmed rosacea, it looked like my skin could have developed into classic rosacea if left untreated. I will likely never know for sure what was going on in those places.

The upshot of this is: The products do what they say they will do, if given enough time. Changes ranging from dryness at first, to increases in beneficial oils; and bumpy to ratty to bumpy and clear are normal during treatment. Redness, dang it, goes away last.

I hope that something works for you. The despair of being disfigured can be overwhelming. It's too bad that air-brushing and surgical procedures have taken the individuality out of personal interactions. I enjoy seeing real people with real skin and features -- problems or not. But then, I have to remember that I am not in the market for childbearing and therefore no longer need the desired characteristics to attract a mate. :wink:
nancy

Post by nancy »

Marla,

Always a pleasure to hear from you, I like reading your posts because they are encouraging and positive.

Wow, I'm surprized the ZZ did not dry you out, I cut back to 1x per day, and yes I'm using compact make-up by Almay to cove my redness only in the day, maybe there is a better make-up out there but how do you find the right one?

I take vitamins, drink three 12 oz bottled water per day and get my exercise and eats fruits (what more can my skin ask for...lol)

DS is my 6th derm..............I have good feelings about this product and want this to be my solution to end my rosacea skin problems.

Today is week three of treatment.

P.S. I was in Italy for one month and let me tell you I went to many dinners where there were 50 people and you always kiss not once but 2x, just learning of demodex it was quite a challenge.

Ciao!
Nancy
RC

Post by RC »

hi nancy, i was also diagnosed with acne and rosacea. keep with the ds it does work. i am on my 7th week and my skin looks better daily. i found an awesome product i combine ds with. it is virgin coconut oil. a small amount can be rubbed into the skin. it kills demodex and gives you the beautiful smooth skin of islanders. it really works. do your own research at http://www.tropicaltraditions.com . this product is amazing. i also ingest this as it kills candida which starves the mites from the inside.
Marla

Stoppit.

Post by Marla »

RC, give it up -- the coconut oil thing. Please?
:roll:
nancy

Post by nancy »

Hi RC,

Thanks for your reply, I appreciated it.

Nancy
RC

Post by RC »

Marla, I think that is really rude of you to undermine what has worked for me. I am only trying to help because I care. I know how hard it is to go through these problems with the skin. Why do you not want others to experience healing if something works. I recommended it in combination with DS not instead of. please do not tell me what i can and can not say. i am only telling what helped me.
Marla

RC, you're right.

Post by Marla »

Dear RC:

It was rude of me. I thought later about my post and realized that if something works for someone, then they should go ahead and use it.

My objections to the messages about coconut oil come from the promotional context of the content. Not that we should not recommend something that works for us -- I have -- it's just that I saw it mentioned many times with links and such.

Mostly, though, I advocate using the Demodex Solutions' products without additional products. After the healing is well underway, then maybe it's time to try adding things to our skin routines that we have had good luck with in the past.

Again, I apologize for the rudeness. It was uncalled for, and I hope we both get over it. :wink: