Hair not coming threw follicles

For body skin problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

dawn2005

Hair not coming threw follicles

Post by dawn2005 »

I've always had acne since I was 13 now 32 and have been seeing the same dermatologist for about 6 years. Over the years the acne has been controlled with various antibodics until last July I started noticing after I shaved my hair was not coming all the way threw the follicle I also noticied like a raised line over my eyelids and my bottom lip had become discolored I associated this with tanning been to various doctors for my hair problem to make a long story short no one knows whats wrong I have also developed this itch and now break out in hives when ever i shave and the hair grows back. I have swelling in my cheeks, lips, chin area and redness also my acne has now become cystic I do believe I an infested with these mites. Does any one else have hair problems also If you could suggest what poducts to start off with. ThankYou Dawn
Marla

Yes. Hair growth problems.

Post by Marla »

Dear dawn2005:

Yes, I contend with hair regrowth problems. Mostly, I pull them out. That solves the problem as long as I am using the ZZ or XFML regularly.

However, pulling hairs out can be worse than leaving the hair cut off at skin level. A shaver that cuts the hair below the skin level can leave the hair to curl up in the follicle. If you have mites or bacteria in the follicle, which is inevitable, an infection begins. Some people's skin structure and immune systems can take care of this situation before it becomes a problem.

XFML has been my first defense against ingrown hairs. Rub it in well at least once a day, and more often if you can. The body will dissolve and dispose of the remaining elements of hair and infection.

ZZ is the capstone of Demodex control. Use it regularly to eliminate the mites and you will have less trouble -- perhaps in time, no troubles with hair follicles.

--Marla