Ear Problems

For body skin problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Dasher

Ear Problems

Post by Dasher »

I was wondering if this could possibly be the problem with my ears? I have very oily ears that are now showing pitty scarring. I never had any problems until a few years ago. They, also, itch at night down inside. I have been trying to find an answer or some help for the appearance, but derms always tell me there is nothing they can do for me.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Yes, it happens many times that demodex mites cause problems on the ears, you need to use the ZZ cream for this, don’t use to much and not to deep inside the ear.

Walter
Dasher

Ear Problems

Post by Dasher »

Thank you for your reply Walter. I am pretty sure this is the problem. I looked at the pictures on the Demodex Solutions site and after seeing them, I know that I had a boyfriend a few years ago who was infested on his back. The pictures match exactly! Ugh.

I am assuming that the pitty look in my ears is the enlarged pores from the Demodex. Is there a chance that once treated the pores will go back to normal?

Also, since my ears probably are affected, are there other parts of me that are infected or can the mites be localized in just one area?

Thank you for all of your help.

P.S. I ordered the ZZ cream today and the soap. :)