DS Shampoo

For body skin problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Marla

DS Shampoo

Post by Marla »

I grabbed the DS shampoo bottle and washed my dogs with the product. What the heck! Why not?

They look great! Their fur is shiny and clean.

I feel good that they have the advantage of DS shampoo protection.

My experience shows without a doubt that pets contribute to continuous re-infestation on me. My treated pets no longer carry the mites to my skin. Other people's untreated dogs make me itch and break out like mad.

I tried to explain this mechanism of infestation to a few pet owners. They look at me as though I am a quack. The big reason they do not believe in the possibilities is: "I never heard of it before."

That they never heard of it before voids the topic altogether in their minds. People must see it in print, or they do not believe in it.

Equally as perplexing to these same people is why I back away from their animals when approached by them.
JS

Post by JS »

Just washing a pet with DS shampoo is not going take away their mites, even washing with DS shampoo every day isn't enough to clear my scalp of mites.
Janmes

Post by Janmes »

Wash the hair with DS shampoo is helpful to killing demodex in the hair and scalp. The problem is its function can not be kept for a long time after we rinse hair well. We hope the new product--lotion will be good on this. If the lotion can do so, it will be wonderful combination(DS shampoo +Lotion) during the treatment.

It is also a choice that make your pets having a bath with DS shampoo. I think it will be bettter to make it having a tubbing bath. Let your pets dip in the water prepared with some DS shamoo for 2-3minutes then rinse well . Be careful not to make the water contact your pets's eyes.