Scalp issue

For all scalp related problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Presilad

Scalp issue

Post by Presilad »

Not familiar with Demodex. Just been searching scalp problem forums in Google, and this was the first or second choice that popped up.

Been having dry skin or dandruff for many years. Put it off because I had loads of hair to cover it up. In the past two years I have been losing lots of hair due to hairloss, but as part of the treatments I'm aiming to clear my head of dandruff. I have tried Nizoral Shampoo and it does not make a difference, I have tried Head & Shoulders but it irritates my scalp and makes me want to scratch. All I need to do is pat my head just the once and I can see flakes fall. If I look at the scalp closely in the mirror there are patches of dry skin allover. The doctor dismissed it and said it's not that bad, but it is.

I do not believe I have the folliculitis scalp, seborrhoeic dermatitis or psoriasis and any other extreme conditions. Only checked on Google Images. I just have MPB, a really dry scalp/dandruff and acne keloidalis on the back of my head. The only problems are on the scalp. As I am trying the different treatments to combat hairloss I need to try and make sure I can help clear the dandruff, because so far I have hit a brick wall in every attempt.

I wash what I have left regularly but no positive difference. Dandruff still falls, if it is just dandruff.
Walter

Re: Scalp issue

Post by Walter »

Hello

maybe you can try our scalp lotion.

http://www.demodexsolutions.com/VPASP6. ... .asp?id=42

Walter