Severe Hair Loss

For all scalp related problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Walter

Re: Severe Hair Loss

Post by Walter »

Hello

Yes, it can be demodex but hard to tell just like this.
If one has demodex on the face, most likely they also will be on the scalp
but that doesn’t mean they cause troubles there, just possible……………..
The only way to find out is try treating and see what happens.
Many times, only treating the face solves or reduces the scalp problems, why?
I really don’t know.

Walter
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

I also have a lot of hair loss from these mites. I'm using DS shampoo, and then I also have tea tree oil shampoo for back up. I also found red rashes on my body, so I know they're everywhere. I realize every case is different, but do these mites prefer the face, or both the face and scalp, or just anything with a lot of sebum. I'm finding it expensive and exhausting trying to figure out the best strategy to go about it all. I am, of course, using the ZZ for the face. Regarding the shampoo, is there an optimal way to use it? I understand leaving it on for longer would be better, but has anyone had any good success with one particular strategy in dealing with both face and scalp?
LABUYER

Post by LABUYER »

I soap up and massage my scalp with the demodex shampoo and then I place a plastic bag or cap over my head and let the shampoo marinate these mites into oblivion!
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

So have you noticed a difference using the DS shampoo? Obviously regrowing hair will take longer, even after killing the mites. That's why the hair issue is most confusing for me. You can observe something with the ZZ on the face, but not so much with shampoo.
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

I also get strange stomach reactions and internal issues. That is what is most confusing, because I'll get a muscle twitch, or a headache, or a stomach movement, and I can't find anything related to the mites, yet there isn't much evidence of anything other than a lot of mites on me. I'm looking to get more blood tests done, but it could be because of swallowing the mites, because I found them on my mouth.
braveheart

Post by braveheart »

Do you have any food allergies? I have tons. I went to a naturalpath to find them all out. Or you could have other parasites. Have you tried a parasite cleanse?