Scalp Serum ?

For all scalp related problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

JS

Scalp Serum ?

Post by JS »

What's the status on the scalp leave-in treatment?
JS

Post by JS »

*bump*
Walter

Post by Walter »

We had only one sample which Goldia is testing for the moment, she has a lot of problems with her scalp so when the results are good, we will let manufacture more samples to do more testing first.
It takes time to create a new (working) product.
I am sure Goldia will post some results one of this day's

Walter
JS

Post by JS »

I also have a lot of problems with my scalp. In fact I think it's not possible for me to cure my face untill I can cure my scalp too. My scalp breaks out just as my face does when treating it with any mite-killing product, but I need something meant for scalps. I have DS shampoo, but I know it can't work any better washing twice a week than washing your face with mite-killing soap will, as far as curing the condition. My scalp breaks out and I can feel the mites in my scalp. I'm contemplating lathering DS shampoo on my scalp and leaving it there to dry every day.

4 months of face treatment, and no improvement. I believe I need a way to simutaniously treat my face and scalp with effective treatment.
Walter

Post by Walter »

4 months without any improvement is not normal, what is your regimen with the treatment?

Walter
JS

Post by JS »

Walter, I use the cream treatments twice a day and sometimes 3 times a day if I'm to be awake for 20 hours straight. I use mostly the ZZ cream, and use the XFL cream only before going into work for my shifts or in public. On days when I'm home I use the ZZ in the day also.

Meanwhile I've been using the DS shampoo at the same time. Sometimes I will leave the lather on my scalp untill it's dry then go to bed with it. Other times I will do the same leave-in with sea buckthorn shampoo or sea buckthorn serum. It doesn't matter which mite-killing stuff I leave in my hair, it causes scalp breakouts just like the face gets as mites die.

I believe what is happening here is that the face treatments are killing mites real well, and at the same time what I'm doing to my scalp is killing many mites but also making them/letting them migrate, which has resulted in mites making it to my forhead and dieing... I've had much more constant forehead breakouts recently.

Everything has been going in waves. At several times in the last couple months I've thought I was just getting over the hump and that things would decrease and go towards the better... but a few big cysts and other pimples would emerge just after thinking that.

At this time, I am again thinking I might have passed the crescendo of my breakouts. I feel the mites, and always have even years before demodex was anything I heard of. I just always knew that my skin had some type of crawling parasite that wasn't visable or known about by doctors.

I think I know the reason for many of these things. I think when your treatment is concentrated on the face, the face can be cured and the mites can make the top of scalp their main place to stay. When someone washes a couple times a week with the DS shampoo it amounts to nothing more than the mites running away from this stuff that could kill them and making it back to the face where they will cause breakouts again. I think the scalp needs a constant effective treatment simutaniously with the face if one's complete head is ever to be free of demodex problems.
JS

Post by JS »

*bump*
Janmes

Post by Janmes »

Before we have the new lotion, it is also a good choice to help your scalp problem with DS shampoo. If your scalp condition is very serious, you may wash your hair and scalp 1 times per day.Remeber keep message for 2-3miniutes when useing the shampoo. After some day's treatment, if feeling better, then use it as the directions of DS shampoo like 2-3 times per week.
Walter

To JS

Post by Walter »

We will make more samples from the new hair product to leave on the scalp to test it out on a bigger scale, we will announce when they are available.
Goldia who tested it the first time posted the result in this forum.

Walter
JS

Post by JS »

Great, I really need some desperately.

I do use DS shampoo every day, even as a leave-in on many days. It's just not enough. This week I've started putting tea tree oil on my scalp as a leave-in hoping it will help. I feel the mites on my face scalp ears nostrils... all of it breaks out from treatments... even pimples inside my nostrils from putting a bit of ZZ up there after face applications, I get them deep in my ears... my scalp gets pimples and cysts.

My gut feeling tells me the real result of DS shampoo is just more mites moving from the head back to the face. I believe it might be the reason why I'm more than 4 months into DS treatment and my face is still a terrible mess. The battle lines of my forehead especially right now has many cysts. :cry: