Help with diagnosis of skin/face/scalp

For all scalp related problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Janet

Help with diagnosis of skin/face/scalp

Post by Janet »

]Hi, I just came across this site after searching hi and lo for answers, after 2 years of slight itching biting and crawling, being told I had a dilusional parasosis thingy after paying £150 for 10 mins with the man, I went to hospital and no scrape test was done just bloods test, I started with the liasions on the left buttock which came and went, it then went to my stomach, then changed to my back, the last eight months I have had it start on my face and it is now on my scalp, it gets worse at night when I get hot and cosy in bed, I had managed to pull these tiny little things out of my skin on loads of occasions and put them under the microscope specialy bought, there is definately some mite there, but when I try to explain to anyone Dr's hospital, friends family, they all think I imagine it, well I am at my wits end now and need something to try, I have had all sorts given from, antihystamines, creams for eczma and I even bought stuff for scabies, but nothing works, so with a bit of help from all you sane people on here who know I ain't imagining it, please help me !!!!!!! P.S it looks terrible on a hot date, :( I would be very thankfull for any information and help, I forgot to mention I bred pomeranians and had a small one sleep on my kneck sometimes, would this have anything to do with the dog mites, as I have had it 2 years now.
Walter

Re: Help with diagnosis of skin/face/scalp

Post by Walter »

Well, buttock and stomach are not the most favorite places for demodex mites to thrive,
face, back and scalp, that's another thing.....
You are one of the thousands and thousands of people with real complaints who are told they are delusional,
it's a scandal, when they don't know what it is, they just call you delusional.

DO YOU REMEMBER TO HAVE A TICK BITE LAST YEARS?

Walter
Sanchez

Post by Sanchez »

Walter is right about that. There are many of us in the same boat. Doctors would rather call you crazy than to admit that they dont know something, and have to do research to help solve your problem. Thank god for the internet which is giving many of us hope. Good luck!
changeswillcome

Post by changeswillcome »

Sanchez wrote:Walter is right about that. There are many of us in the same boat. Doctors would rather call you crazy than to admit that they dont know something, and have to do research to help solve your problem. Thank god for the internet which is giving many of us hope. Good luck!
Had 3 doctors tell me I was crazy! USA doesn't want to talk about this! I watched with my own eyes these things popping out of my skin: or something to do with them: black dots, white balls. They will leave trails: brown ones that you can scrap with your fingernails. This country makes a ton of money on face creams that don't work and acne medicine that don't work!!! It's a crime! Shampoo that doesn't do anything for your hair! ect! Education is the key; lack of knowledge is the fall of us all. (Doctors have mites! lol! and they don't want to admit it! :roll: ) I bet 99% of the world has mites: some worse than others.
For teenagers and young adults: it's sad, because people are so hurtful and cruel with the making fun of others with bad face scars and acne: like they don't wash themselves. Not true.

Also to throw out there: I read somewhere on the internet that these Mites don't have scuba gear: so hang out in the hot tub a few nights a week as long as I could take it. So, I do. When I get my gym membership back, I will be back to the sauna as well! I miss that!

When I mention mites to someone = they FREAK OUT LIKE I AM CRAZY! :shock:
hydroman

Post by hydroman »

Hi I have been battling the mites for a few years,, started after I went through A 90 day parasite colon cleanse … Dr Valery Saxon on her health show did a story on them and on the colon cleanse also… So I knew what they were when they started,,, mostly in the scalp, neck & ears,,, I have tried all sorts of treatments … The Demodex SOLUTIONS SITE has lots of info ,pics, and videos which I have printed out and given to the Doctors all along to know avail??? They still want to treat you for hair lice and told me what I was getting was just pieces of dead skin… They tell me not to scratch them because I could get an infection???? I wanted to write a book long ago about their treatments, The name of the book was “JUST KEEP TALKING, BECAUSE NO ONE IS LISTENING” ?????? DAH///
I USE THE ZINK OXIDE OINTMENT ; Xin Fumanling cream; liquid acrid face wash ,,,, The Acarid removing soap which works great,,,, But the little Devils just keep coming and coming… I read that the scab that forms on the places they come out of and where I dig them out is a protective cover to keep treatment meds away from there eggs and young mites????? I HAV BEEN ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME FOR EVER AS I DO NOT TYPE VERY FAST AND HAVE A HARD TIME EMAILING ,,, BUT SO FAR TO THIS DAY, NO ONE FROM DEMODEX COMPANY HAS EVER DONE IT ???? I have ordered Hundreds of Dollars worth of there treatments and they never sent us one of their coupons????
If one of you out there could give me some info and/or a few questions ??? I would pay for the phone service or what ever… If My four year battle experiences are of interest to any one just contact me. Hydroman,,,

One other thing that works well sometime is an analgesic product like “blue Ice” ,,, Covers hair problem areas real well ,,, Also if you have an open area from digging or scratching >>> ALL THE MEDS STING A LITTLE BIT BUT RIGHT AFTER THEY START COMING TO THE SERFACE… GOOD LUCK
Walter

Post by Walter »

hydroman , do you have somewhere else on your body itch and spots besides on your face and scalp?

Walter
hydroman

Post by hydroman »

Walter,
When they first started they were mainly in the scalp as I remember and it was just a few at a time ,,, I could not find any meds for them so I experimented with stuff,, tree tee oil, salves of all kinds…
I did find one thing that seems to help is an analgesic called Blue- Ice Gel… still use it today,, they don’t seem to like it…
Some seamed to work others didn’t , ,, When I felt them in a pimple like stage on the skin I started to scratch and dig at them tell they would bleed and I could scratch them out, I must have thousands of them in alcohol solution and/or between to pieces of scotch tape like a specimens…
I would get the odd one on the neck and/or upper body but mainly from the neck up,,, the worst place was in and on the ears, tough to treat or get at,,, also their scrapes and excesses plus would close the ear canal and I had to have them cleaned out as it makes it hard on the hearing,,, for about the last 3 or 4 years they have always been around but with bigger out brakes from time to time,,, around the temples , ears back of head and neck…
I have been treating with the Demodex solutions for about a couple of years now with much greater success but they are still a daily chore,,, biggest problem was not halving someone to discus them or to be able to get questions answered… I have emailed the company since I started buying product and never received an answer back or any kind or other communication until this week ///
I tried faxes, emails, letters and tried to call to no avail… they took the money and got me the relief meds to use,,, and I REALY DO THANK THEM FOR THAT…
Now to what’s been happening lately… About a year ago I started to use alkaline restructured water for my health and it has made quite difference over all ,,, some hard to believe results which I will talk on now…
Studies show that Parasites’, cancer other things don’t like or survive in an alkaline or oxygenated system… with diet change and the water my body is in a high PH , alkaline state… and I think that is the reason for this great surge and out brake of the mites… I never thought about it till My Doctor mentioned it… I have used a lot of the products (more than usual) and just ordered a double emergency order a day ago … I think I have been gaining in the ongoing battle with them… We will see…
Walter,, if you have any suggestions or have more questions ,,, Or anyone else too…
It takes me awhile to type things but we get buy…
Thank God for the products and this forum also as I felt sort of lost with no one that didn’t think I was crazy like others have stated,,,,
Thank you Walter for your caring and time,,, and I am sorry for just going on & on,
Hoagy<> Hydroman
sheilmolson

Post by sheilmolson »

Well if you are facing some itchiness on your face, skin or scalp then check for ringworm as in the symptoms of ringworm only you will suffer from scratch and itch as it starts from a small pimple and then spreads in a circular form in a ring shaped. It is normally found in the middle of toes, groin area, scalp as these areas are mostly warm and moist. This infection affects a person at any age but is mostly found in children.