Hair loss and acne on scalp

For all scalp related problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

karin

Hair loss and acne on scalp

Post by karin »

Hello,

I have demodex on scalp and on the face, but I have more problems on scalp. My hair loss and my scalp hurts becouse I have many red spots (acne) on it and so I would like to know whats the best way to eliminate it. I have heard that the shampoo works not so effective at bigger problems.
I would try the zz cream for the face und the lotion for the scalp. Do you think this is enough to eliminate my scalp problems. And if it works, when do you think the hair loss have to be better? About in 6 weeks?

Thanks for help.
Kind regards
Karin
mysecretcurse

Re: Hair loss and acne on scalp

Post by mysecretcurse »

I read in one of the older posts somewhere Walter said something like sometimes if you just treat the face, the scalp and other parts of the body get better. He said for some reason the main infestation is in the face, and they are just spreading to the other places, so if you get rid of the main infestation, the rest gets better. I dont know if this will be the case for you, but Im not treating my scalp at all, and Ive noticed its been getting better since treating my face.
Walter

Post by Walter »

I read in one of the older posts somewhere Walter said something like sometimes if you just treat the face, the scalp and other parts of the body get better. He said for some reason the main infestation is in the face, and they are just spreading to the other places, so if you get rid of the main infestation, the rest gets better. I dont know if this will be the case for you, but Im not treating my scalp at all, and Ive noticed its been getting better since treating my face.
Indeed, thank you for your answer.

Just start to treat your face and see what happens,
using the scalp lotion can only be a plus of course
but you could try to start with the face alone if you wish.
6 weeks is a bit optimistic, it can be of course but not to become disappointed, make it 3 months..................
karin

Post by karin »

Thanks for your answer, I'll try this and let you know how it works.