Probabilities

For all scalp related problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Autumnchild

Probabilities

Post by Autumnchild »

Greetings.

Ordered ~ 100$ worth of anti-demodex products from this website's shop some days ago, hopefully they will arrive perhaps next week.

The reason for my writing here is in trying to assess my probabilities of improvement via the products.

Short story; I developed (facial) acne approx. 6 years ago. Lost all friends/romance in life.

Not long after, for the acne condition I recieved two treatments of the hell-drug, also known as Accutane (or in my country, Roaccutan). Of course, I was completely unaware at the time of eventual repercussions of taking this drug.

This treatment caused much of my hair to fall off. It has not grown back, and continues to decrease. The acne returned after the treatment seazed.

I have since due to thorough changes in lifestyle, been able to maintain about 90% acne free days/month.

However - still no more hair, which saddens me deeply, and along with the occational acne, has made me somewhat a wreckage.

My question hence will be; is it likely that your products will be able to assist me - even though I have gone through the aforementioned antibiotic/cell poison-treatment?

Sincerely,

Olof Antonsson
Walter

Post by Walter »

Dear Olof

Yes, that’s the power of multinationals, they can continue selling
a product which has, or can have so many dangerous side effects
without any problem, we are already trying to license the ZZ ointment which is a safe product for more then 2 years for the European market without result yet, we will probably succeed but it is not easy.
If our products will help you for your hair loss I really can not tell,
for your acne, yes, that will still help.
the only way for your scalp is just try, ideal would be, and it is maybe possible because it looks you don’t have so much hair left, that you use the ZZ ointment also on your scalp, there is really not much product needed to work.

Walter
Autumnchild

Post by Autumnchild »

I agree with your view on the medical companies. Thanks for the response and the up-cheering, looking forward to recieveing the items.

Olof