Can DS Shampoo be overused?

For all scalp related problems, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

SirLuck

Can DS Shampoo be overused?

Post by SirLuck »

The directions say to use it 2-3 times a week for up to 8 weeks. Do I really need to limit its useage? I can't believe how awesome this shampoo is. I have no idea if its killing demodex, but my have has NEVER been this silky and healthy feeling. Even the barber complimented me on my hair. I would like to use this everytime I shower. Is it safe to do that? Previously, I only liked Neutrogena shampoo, but this blows that away.
Walter

Post by Walter »

No, normally, if you are not allergic to one of the ingredients the shampoo can not be overused, the shampoo is a herbal product.
more is not always better though.....................need to try.
If you have scalp problems, we still have some samples left from a new scalp tonic intended to leave on the scalp to kill the mites.
If you are interested, let us know.

Thanks for the nice comments.

Walter
Someone

Post by Someone »

How can you say it's natural and not harsh for you’re hair when Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate is included in it?

That chemical is like poison for the scalp
Someone

Post by Someone »

Walter

Yes but first I would be interested to know the ingredients in the scalp tonic...and how to use it...I’m already using a shampoo with Sea buckthorn and it is helping actually so yeah mites is a problem...
Sanchez

Post by Sanchez »

Someone wrote:How can you say it's natural and not harsh for you’re hair when Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate is included in it?

Are you sure? The same ingredient is in Head and Shoulders shampoo.
Autumnchild

Re:

Post by Autumnchild »

Someone wrote:How can you say it's natural and not harsh for you’re hair when Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate is included in it?

I have to agree. Walter & Co, you seriously need to look into this.

I would perhaps not use the word "poision" - but needless to say, there are FAR better basic ingredients to be used in shampoo than Lauryl Sulphate variants.

And especially since, well - ALL of us that are using your products already are in fact ill - we really don't need anything that could derive us further of our health.

There must be at least hundreds of "health" brands that use natural alternatives to the foundations in the "off-the-shelf"-shampoos - please look into it ...