List of creams and such that can allegedly kill demodex

For all problems with the eyelashes, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Sidney

List of creams and such that can allegedly kill demodex

Post by Sidney »

I've been suffering from dry eyes for years and I suspect it's caused by demodex. I've collected a huge amount of info on what can kill demodex but so far have tried none of it because I haven't had the time to find out where to get any of it or whether it's safe to apply to lashes.

Anyway, I've written a big post on this with the list of stuff I found and articles I haven't yet gone over so I'll refer you to that, it's on another forum: http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showthread.php?t=10668
Walter

Re: List of creams and such that can allegedly kill demodex

Post by Walter »

Why do some people always try to invent the wheel again?
Before we started our business on the internet 7 years ago, one could find almost nothing about demodex mites…….
We started everything and made people aware of this demodex mites problem, those days, professor Zhongzhou was already busy improving his ointment for 20 years…………….
and he tried a lot of ingriedients, believe me, don’t forget he also has access to all herbs from the Chinese medicines.
The Zhongzhou ointment is much more sophisticated then it looks at first site, pity enough we cannot list all the ingredients because
the ointment is protected by a Chinese secret state patent.
Some derms who where active on the net those days laughed with us but are now trying to sell their own inventions, trying to make money
or a kind of fame with something they even never believed in.
We can honestly say that till now, the Zhongzhou ointment is still the most effective and best working topical product against demodex mites.
We see the results every day.
One can of course use and try whatever they want, we just want to warn that messing with demodex mites makes many times the problem only bigger,
better to leave them in peace then try to treat them in the wrong way, also be sure never to use a product which contains steroids/cortisones.
As for the eyes, please don’t mess with them……………………..

Walter

Walter
cblack6000

Post by cblack6000 »

Walter,

I am going to order the creams and realize you cannot share all of the ingredients or someone may copy the formula. I have a question. The products are described as 'natural'. Do they contain pesticides?

Thanks, Charlie
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello Charlie

No, no pestisides in our products

Walter