can someone with experience help to advise?

For all problems with the eyelashes, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

ilaila

can someone with experience help to advise?

Post by ilaila »

I've suffered from styes and cysts in eyelids off and on for years...

my eyelids, and the very edges of them have really changed over the last couple of years and are not as healthy, i have broken red thread veins on my eyelids, and 3 years ago i developed acne rosacea over nose and cheeks across the side of my nose. I have been to the doctors, and eye hospital where they said i have blapheritis and sent me home with a list of creams to get from the doctor...the doctors didn't know which one to use, i tried a couple but they didn't help, and the eye drops made my eyes even more uncomfortable.

i was just moaning about it to my friend who is an eye doctor in germany and she said straight away it might be demodex mites. i've never even heard of them. Im an itchy person from time to time, if i get bites they are very itchy...but my eyes are not itchy. but my face is, from time to time.

when a doctor gave me antibiotic cream for my acne, (which was just very red blushing skin and lots of spots) it worked so well, that i haven't suffered from the spots ever since, that was about 6 months ago. but the skin is still blushy and redish, but so much better.

i don't know what to do, this web site really scares me because it looks to hard to treat considering there is no one who will test me for demodex mites anyway, and also the most scarey thing is it looks like the website is saying there are some types of mites that you cannot get rid of at all. this makes me very sad! Im scared of parasites. The way I have always dealt with infections is to try as natural as possible in order not to weaken the bodies natural immune system and to help it mature. (I have just managed to treat a bladder and kidney infection with herbs, tea,suppliments and improved diet, and oceans of water!) From reading these other posts, it looks like the cream is more like a permeanent treatment which leaves the body weak when treatment stops. It also looks like it has seriously strong chemicals which cause sore joints and things...I don't know what to do!

I live in edinburgh, scotland in great britain. Can you suggest what i should do?

thankyou thankyou thankyou for any help

isla
ed123

Re: can someone with experience help to advise?

Post by ed123 »

Hi Ilala,

I wonder what is your present condition are?

Are you having eye lash problem? Or Kidney and bladder problem? Or both?

Yet, the zz cream is not a life time treatment, but a 120 days or perhaps 5 months periods to ensure the super active mites (which exist on our face really get rid or fully controlled).

So, far, many members have proven to had a good results on their face condition.

Mites actually is part of our earthly lives, as they are also beings that exist at many places, including our skin, but as a host, we would be prone to inflamation or serious breakout from their activities under our skin, that's why we need some medicine or what ever to control this unnatural activities of the mites.

Suppose you are not understand the whole concept, you could consult Mr. Walter on his administrator section.

Best Regards,
Ed123
ilaila

Post by ilaila »

wow thankyou for your reply,

I did email walter but he just recommened the products - I still felt a bit stuck...

I'm amazed you are asking me about my kidney and bladder problems? they have been a mess, I had a headache for nearly 4 weeks just recently that coincided with an infected bladder and kidney - not wanting antibiotics again due to my ibs responding so badly to it, I drank enough to sink a ship, took and still taking milkthistle, artichoke, omegas and cranberry supliments, along with special teas from the herbalist and I am a lot better with no signs of infection, but, they have flared up a lot over last few years. Is there a link?
as for my present condition I did try to explain I have rosacea and blapheritis, so, now I have red cheeks and nose, spots and quite deep ones and they don't heal well. but as i said since last years antibiotic cream it improved greatly and is sometimes not very noticable at all. the eyes, well, they are dry, red, tiny lumps around lash base, regular styes and cysts, my last few cysts cleared up after a year and now just have a new tiny one on bottom lid.
I have hashimoto's thyroiditis but really, i take the amount of thyroxine im supposed to have and generally just don't feel well most of time! but i am strong, eat well and take care to relax as much as i can. I don't suppose you asked me for all that...I hope I'm not presumptious, I just wasn't sure if any of that would help...thankyou.
And thankyou very much for your assurance, I do feel rather alone here. I just can't face the doctor anymore because they don't help so much it hurts and just give me goody bags of painkillers all the time, I've basically given up completely on Britains NHS and this way I don't get as upset.
ooops, its all spilling out. sorry everyone.

isla
http://demodex.aforumfree.com/index.htm
ed123

You are not alone!

Post by ed123 »

Hi ilaila...

I am afraid have to say, there are alot of people with worst conditions than you !

you can visit the http://www.curezone.com for reference on complication of sickness.... there you will notice many people are having strange or perhaps not common symptoms and yet after using the curezone method, especially Dr. Hulda Clark's method of cleansing, their health appeared to restore again!

So, be optimist, we don't know what kind of method will cure your sickness, yet, is worth a try if other methods not working...

I was once got a strange tyroid problems, and yet, and a very unexplainable reason, I was recovered by taking gastric medicine...., though, some sickness might be rooting from our daily stress.

An exercise of Bragg's deep breath also help I think, try it out...

Fortunately we have this kind of forum to share and to speak out our minds, so, if you have any kind of trouble (emotional), why don't you just write it out, I personally believe it will lift up a bit our mind burden, that suppose to be helpful to recover...

So, take care and wish you recover soon...

Rgds,
ed
ilaila

Post by ilaila »

thankyou for getting back in touch,

You were probably afraid to say so because you knew it wouldn't sound nice...and that's because it isn't. comparing one's problems to others as smaller doesn't really mean much. It helps to have perspective...but I already had that. I was getting upset, and expressing that - knowing exactly where i am in this world, with regards to conditions ranking order.

I am an optimist most of the time...you see me/saw me in a moment, in one of those moments of fear, or pain, or worry....speaking about one's honest feelings...is a fairly positive thing to do also...its not a black and white subject i suppose.

sorry to be so cold but I feel you may need to reconsider your approach to people on a forum about skin disorders!

I did enjoy your suggestions and am looking into them now...hadn't heard of any of them...so thats great, thankyou. Yes it is true, having had hashimoto's thyroiditis for a while i have learned a lot and there are many foods that encourage the thyroid gland, and many that block it, all of them healthy foods, its a matter of eating a balanced and varied diet..and yes stress also blocks it...in my case tho it is an auto immune deficiency, very odd...my anti bodies mistook my thyroid for a foreign body, and ate it up! i tell them to leave it alone.., and try to relax a lot in hopes it will atleast improve.

over and out Ed, thankyou for your help,
ila
Sanchez

Post by Sanchez »

My condition was so bad that I had no other choice but to give it a try because I wasn't getting help anywhere else. I am glad I did, it has made a huge difference in my life. I have not had joint pains but I sometimes get other side effects if I use too much. This eyelash cream is definitely worth a try. When I get a good tube of it, it works really well. Good luck.