For all problems with the eyelashes, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Josh'sgrandma

Eyelash regrowth

Post by Josh'sgrandma »

I have noticed my eyes have been itching along the lash line...yesterday,
I noticed that I am missing eyelashes and they do not appear as long
as they used to.

My eyebrows have thinned out too which I attributed to age...I am 56 and they were always pretty thin and very light since I am fair skinned and
was blonde as a child. Now I notice that they are actually disappearing.

I also have rosacea and am experiencing a worsening...more redness, itching on my cheeks and foreheadmore breaking out and burning.

I am planning on ordering the ZZ cream, etc. and the eyelash creme but
my question is will I see my eyelashes regrow?

If not, I will be happy to stop the thinning of what I have left but still,
regrowth would be a wonderful thing....

Just wondering. Thank you for this site and for your replies.
Marla

Eyelashes do grow back.

Post by Marla »

Yes, eyelashes do grow back. It takes about 3 months. You can see the new ones sooner than that.
Sanchez

Post by Sanchez »

How come everybody is having their eyelashes fall out except me? Maybe I am not tugging on my eyelashes hard enough before putting the cream on. Anyway, I would be happy if my eyelashes fell out and I got healed like some of the other people have. I have been using this stuff for over a year -- it is helping me a lot but there is no sign of the problem ending yet. Still, the eyelash cream is worth its weight in gold.
Jewelz

Post by Jewelz »

Sanchez wrote:How come everybody is having their eyelashes fall out except me? Maybe I am not tugging on my eyelashes hard enough before putting the cream on. Anyway, I would be happy if my eyelashes fell out and I got healed like some of the other people have. I have been using this stuff for over a year -- it is helping me a lot but there is no sign of the problem ending yet. Still, the eyelash cream is worth its weight in gold.
I don't even have to tug to get my eyelashes to fall out. I barely have to touch them. It's because my follicles are inflamed, as was determined by my dermatologist. Everyone responds to demodex infestation differently... Some get acne, some get roseacea, others have other skin problems or hair loss. I'd be ecstatic if I could tug at my eyelashes and they didn't come out. When that day comes, I'll be one happy girl.
Anyways, why don't you think you are getting healed?
rosaceastinks

Re: Eyelash regrowth

Post by rosaceastinks »

My eyelashes are also falling out. My eyelids get really red and swollen when my face flares up from rosacea. I have been using the med restasis for dryness and this does help with some of the eyeball redness.

Is anyone having any luck with this cream?

Thanks
Walter

Post by Walter »

Most people get indeed there eyelashes back, it is important though that
you massage the eyelashes before applying like written in the directions for use,
the meaning is to get the cream better penetrating the pores (roots of the eyelashes
and make it the mites difficult so they move and surface more.

Always wash your hand well before manipulating the eyelashes to avoid infections, it is important to massage
the eyelashes between your fingers before applying the cream, almost like you would push out the mites,
apply just a bit cream on the eyelash roots with a sterile ear stick or something similar, two times a day.
Keep in mind that because of doing this, the problem can become a bit worse in the beginning because the
massaging from the eyelashes.

they will grow back......

Walter
Sanchez

Post by Sanchez »

rosaceastinks wrote:My eyelashes are also falling out. My eyelids get really red and swollen when my face flares up from rosacea. I have been using the med restasis for dryness and this does help with some of the eyeball redness.

Is anyone having any luck with this cream?

Thanks
When the cream works, it does miracles. I have been using it for a few years and although the problem never seems to go away, it does give huge relief. The problem for me is that I find some of these tubes work great and others do not help. I dont know why. Walter does not know why. But it may be helpful for others to know to order extra tubes and to try another one if the first tube does not work. Thats what I have been doing for a while.
rosaceastinks

Post by rosaceastinks »

Thanks Sanchez! So how much of a difference have you noticed with your eyes? Has the swelling and redness, if you have that, gone down? Do you notice if you flush(if you do) that your eyelids swell? I have vascular rosacea and that is why I am nervous about any of these creams, seeing I am vascular I might make things worse..I am going to order this cream and try it out. I have nothing to lose. I am on the eye med restasis, I hope I can take this eyelash cream with this med. I wonder why some tubes work and some do not, that is not good? Thanks
Sanchez

Post by Sanchez »

I have had little swelling but some redness. The appearance to me is not so much of a problem as the itchy feeling. When I get a working tube, it gives me enormous improvements for relief of itchiness. Really enormous. But if I stop using it, then the itchiness will slowly return until it gets almost unbearable. I keeping waiting for my eyelashes to fall out but it hasnt happened. If I pull on them really hard, I sometimes get a few out, but most will not come.