Nothing works

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

AshleyLiu

Re: Nothing works

Post by AshleyLiu »

And I'm afraid if I continue using then my skin will get pustular dermatitis and never be cured...
UsernameTaken

Post by UsernameTaken »

i get a lot of whiteheads when the mites are dying and my skin gets really tight and i get red rashes. it almost feels like a burning sensation that lasts for weeks. it's not pleasant. i get small little microscopic bumps and whiteheads and also big cyst like ones as well.. it varies from person to person but i am going through the purge right now

thankfully i don't have a job right now so i can go full on with the treatment.

how are you doing? still quit the treatment?
UsernameTaken

Post by UsernameTaken »

i think i just have a peace of mind right now because i know that these products work for me and its just a matter of time before this will get better.

i just wish you could push through the purge as well :(
UsernameTaken

Post by UsernameTaken »

sorry for spamming but tonight marks my 3rd day and i have broken out already as expected :)
AshleyLiu

Post by AshleyLiu »

Hahaha! Hope u update me with ur progress! Yes I have quited the zz cream n xfml cream as well 2 days ago as I have to attend classes daily and there will be a trip in October and also December so I don't wanna feel self conscious that much during the trips:)
mcwick94

Post by mcwick94 »

username, you have peace of mind because you know they worked for you as you must have mites. Me on the otherhand, Im not sure mites are my issue or not as there as been no real improvement in 6 months. Ive applied on my nose, chin and center cheeks and never really got any breakouts. Maybe a spot or two on center of cheeks but none whatsoever on nose or chin. While that area is red from rosacea and has large pores, none of that has been alleviated by the zz or xfml creams. The sides of my face (beard area) are another story. I get what looks like a rash or dermatitis of some sort because i've put the cream here and it only makes the rashy spots worse. They are the same spots that flare up and down with no rhyme or reason. In fact the rash is getting worse as we speak. No dr has confirmed anything at this point and i've been to many. I dont know if its mites because I would think they would hit different spots but it is the same exact spot each time. Ive put some pics up in other posts if anyone wants to take a look and let me know if theirs looks like mine. Ive asked walter and sent him private pics as well and have gotten NO response. He has said to others that if you post your pics you would get a discount on your next order. Well that hasnt happend.
UsernameTaken

Post by UsernameTaken »

i have peace of mind because i've used these products before and they have worked. it was my mistake for stopping for 2 years :( i don't remember clearly but i think i recall my skin clearing up in about 2.5 months and that was when i applied evenings only.

i think that perhaps the reason why they didnt give you a discount offer is because they want to see before and after photos.

i might post weekly photo updates but i'm not sure.

walter, do you still read these forums?
mcwick94

Post by mcwick94 »

how are you gals doing? Im so so..The sides of my face are better and now my chin has started. My chin doesnt get red spots or bumps or pustules but I get these teeny tiny white heads that are wedged in my chin pores. I dont know what they are but I can squeeze a little plug or something inside it sometimes and other times they are deep and while they look like they are close to the surface and have pus in them they are not. There is some type of core or plug to them. They are flat and when I flex my chin I can see tons of them. Its weird how they can enflame over night it seems. I was putting some XFML here but very sparingly. What are these little white things that shoot out? I know its gross but its the truth..Ive thought that this had more to do with seborrhea rather then demodex in this area. Any ideas? And btw, I think we are the only 3 on these boards right now.. NO one ever posts anymore. Strange
AshleyLiu

Post by AshleyLiu »

Hello! Sorry for late reply, I have just placed a new order because I lost all my facial products in a trip haha! Since I have 2-month holidays onwards, I'll start using the zz cream again. Will update u all bout my progress once I receive the cream:)
AshleyLiu

Post by AshleyLiu »

Well today is the 14th day of applying zz cream.(I only apply it at night)

Everyday my face has new red spots which are itchy and will surely turn into pustules within minutes. But I don't mind since I have tried it and already knew the effect.

However, this time my pustules is less than previously! I think it is because I'm using sulphur soap to wash my face day n night and I'm under doxycycline (200mg per day).

My skin peels a lot EVERYDAY. and it looks super FLAKY. nose is still very oily.
mcwick94

Post by mcwick94 »

Good luck. I've been using for a while and some things ate better but my seborrheic dermatitis is still bad and hasnt been helped by zz cream at all and I wonder why.. My pores are still huge and haven't shrunk either. Bummer