Rosacea is ruining my life

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

pete05

Rosacea is ruining my life

Post by pete05 »

My name is Pete and I have had rosacea for 5 years now. It continues to get worse and is destroying my quality of life. I think demodex is the cause of my rosacea and wondering what products I could use to finally get rid of or make my skin much better so I can enjoy living again. My symptoms include: red, blotchy skin, white heads that appear almost every day, rough dry skin, soreness, sometimes itchy sensations on my face and inability to go in the sun. Walter can you please help me and let me know what products I could use, I am willing to do anything to get my life back and hopefully stop this before my girlfriend leaves me.

Thank you so much,

Pete
mcwick94

Re: Rosacea is ruining my life

Post by mcwick94 »

pete your skin sounds like mine. Especially the inability to go out in the sun. I have been using the creams for 4 months and have only seen minimal improvement. I still get itchy hive like bumps, mostly on my jawline down toward my neck. Woke up with one this morning. It seems like when I get hot which is in the early mornings due to hormones, I wake up red and blotchy and sometimes these hive like itchy bumps. Very upsetting. I make a past of the ZZ cream and let it sit on the lesion to stop the itching but it doesnt help the redness. I still feel like Im chasing spots around my face and so far for me this has not been the miracle cream that many talk about