Dont know if it helps my condition Pics included

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

mcwick94

Dont know if it helps my condition Pics included

Post by mcwick94 »

Walter,
Ive been using the ZZ and XFML for approx 2 months. There were days I would skip a day but for the most part have been using it consistently. I would also make a paste and apply to any lesions and leave overnight. This would help decrease the redness of the bump or lesion. I would always wake to a new spot though somewhere else. I have not seen any improvement what so ever, Each day I break into these weird hive like bumps and these patches of red flat skin on the sides of my face. The flat red patches are the same spots flaring up each time which to me resembles some sort of dermatitis and not rosacea. They are spotted and strewn along the sides of my face where I have fine peach fuzz hair. This area get so flakey also. Im not sure if ZZ or XFML will help this type of conditon. My pores are huge and have not decrease in size but thats not what bothers me its the hard sebum that sits visible inside the pore and can be wedged out with a tweezer. What does this mean? Am I oily or dry? My skin is so dry and flakey yet these balls of solid sebum indicated otherwise. I also get tons of white deep comedomes in my chin. There can be hundreds and they fill with a hard seed that looks close to the surface and looks like its filled with pus but they are not. They have a core to them and if I do not get the seed, it will not heal or come out. They are in the corners of my mouth and when I flex my chin they are so many. They are not raised but more lay flat with a white little head inside. They are not milia as Ive looked into that. I will often use a blackhead remover to release the plug and a little white string will shoot out but this area continually clogs and fill back up with tons of them.

I also recently went thru photo patch testing to determine if I was allergic to a chemical or ingredient in products I was using or coming in contact. I tested reactive to UVB light and no reaction to chemicals or ingredients. My derm has diagnosed me with a condition called Chronic Actinec Dermatitis. Basically, an allergy to artificial light and sunlight. I cannot go a day without getting spots. Part of me for years thought it was food related and I journaled everything I was eating and doing but I never found a connection. I cant go outside for more than 30 seconds he said without getting a reaction. I have been covering up with sunscreen and hats and practically cover my entire face when to the car or into a store. It hasnt helped in the least. I came home the otherday from a basketball game inside a gym and took every precaution I could and I still came home to a red welt on my lower jaw. There not even in an area that hits the sun, its usually on my lower half of my face. Things got so bad several weeks ago my derm had to put me on prednisone to calm the inflammation but after five days of being off I have started to develop the spots again. Will the prednisone hinder my ZZ treatment? I havent stopped using it but I dont know if it will help the condition I was told I have. Im also thinking while I do have this condition, this is not what is contributing to these face bumps, welts, clogs, and lesions. I dont have any other area of my body affected by the Chronic Actinec Dermatitis. Since prednisone is an immune suppresant drug will the ZZ not work since you should be strengthen you immune system while using ZZ with supplements? I am currently taking a B complex, B2, Fish Oil, D3, Vitamin A and a probiotic. Also will it help my skin not clog so much???

http://m1304.photobucket.com/albums/mcwick94

The 1st two pictures are from today.
mcwick94

Re: Dont know if it helps my condition Pics included

Post by mcwick94 »

Walter
just wondering why you are not responding to any of my posts? Ive sent you private emails as well. I see you are responding to others on the forum and Ive got some questions after months of use and the pictures Ive sent.
carni

Post by carni »

This forum is perfect joke! test their products and they can not help us at all! Normally we should be proper guidance and support!
mcwick94

Post by mcwick94 »

not sure what is going on but i am not getting any response to my posts. Feeling very abandoned despite so many good reviews but the lack of response has me re-thinking this whole thing. I cant believe no one is even looking at pictures and commenting anymore
carni

Post by carni »

HI mcwick94..I believe we have to stop this cream? and go to see the rheumatologist no allergist! I do not know how to help you! A friend of mine is allergic to the sun and just go out immediately BLUSH everywhere, This can keep 2 or 3 days later comes to normal, the dermatologist gave her some pills and a cream. Do you ever feel itchy face or something like walking in the evening on your face??(OMG I did wrong and post them somewhere else hahaha)
mcwick94

Post by mcwick94 »

carni thx for your input..not sure what you mean by "OMG I did wrong and post them somewhere else hahaha" as English might not be your first language. I dont not have the crawling sensation you mentioned so sometimes I wonder if its demodex. I dont get the typical whiteheads that everyone mentions as breakouts but I get more big red spots. Sometimes they are flat and other times they are raised, almost like an allergic reaction. I didnt use the cream last night and didnt really wake up to any more bumps but lots of redness this morning and more pores are huge and seem to spreading more and more each day
carni

Post by carni »

yes English is not my first language sorry! I suggest you go to another doctor rheumatology or gynecologist can the problem be both hormones or be from allergies to certain foods! do not worry you will find what you mind and will fix it, just takes time and patience!
But I think that this cream is not gonna do anything! here no one cares! do not you ask them simply because they did not know!
mcwick94

Post by mcwick94 »

I'm getting very frustrated as I'm 4 months into treatment and still flushing bad and getting red bumps daily. I have seen no improvement in the texture of my skin or the large pores.. Not sure what's going on with the moderators of this board but they are non responsive to posts and emails