acarid soap pleaze help

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

carni

acarid soap pleaze help

Post by carni »

Hello everyone and Walter!

I just used the acarid soap for two weeks and I take lots of pimples. I had no more than three Pimples but now I REMOVE Too many! is normal;
I will use the zz cream after August because they will marry and I do not want many pimples!

I want to ask. Ι will continue to take out more pimples and in august?i dont want to get married and have Pimples! what to do I'm desperate??
pleaze helps me!!(sorry for my english)
carni

Re: acarid soap pleaze help

Post by carni »

OMG I have filled with Pimples everywhere around my body around my neck on my back and on my face what is done; I washed all over my body with this soap. Since I use this soap I'm covered in Pimples everywhere;; why;
colonialboy

Post by colonialboy »

My name is Steve, I have had a similar reaction. Maybe not soap. But my flareup is itchy like mad.
carni

Post by carni »

HI STEVE!..When I stop this soap immediately disappeared! but with these products must be guessing what about your skin because helps is not listed here! We can not ASK ANY DERMATOLOGIST simply because we do not know this stuff! we ask them who created it and no response! Make your own decision!(sorry for my english)
mcwick94

Post by mcwick94 »

Carni are you still breaking out in pimples? Or have you stopped using the soap? I never used the soap but it sounds like you have disturbed the demodex mites and they are starting to die and release their bacteria. If your using on your body as well and this is happening then in my opinion the soap is working to kill he mites. Don't worry about your body, this can at least be covered up with clothing. Maybe take a night or 2 off from using the products on your face. Good luck I know It's hard. I'm on almost 4 ,months of treatment and minimal results.
carni

Post by carni »

hello mcwick94.
I have stopped using the soap because in a few days i will marry and i Want to have a clear back!Now I do not have much Pimples.. I will use it since September! I know it can kill mites and for this reason can fill everywhere with Pimples!(sorry for my bad english )
mcwick94

Post by mcwick94 »

good luck on your marriage. How is your face now that you've stopped the soap? I hope you are clear for your wedding, if not makeup should cover it so you can get thru the day. I have battled this so long and I understand how upsetting it can be. I am using the creams sparingly now on my face and this seems to be better. It has still not changed the texture or look of my skin but the pimples have stopped coming up every day. Still no word from anyone on this board and I'm guessing they cant be bothered anymore.