Which products to buy?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

MaineMom76

Which products to buy?

Post by MaineMom76 »

I have rosacea and seborrheic dermatitis. Severe enough that, at age 36, doctors have called in other doctors to look at my face (nice, right?) because it's so severe for a person my age.

In short, I have bright red cheeks, chin and forehead with numerous cysts, papules, pustules on top and then scaly, crusty lesions on top of that on my chin and cheeks. Hot, I know.

I am pretty much at my wit's end and am interested in trying the zz cream, but I see that others also buy another cream to use in the morning?

I'm just wondering what I should be ordering.
mcwick94

Re: Which products to buy?

Post by mcwick94 »

Not sure but take a look at my pictures on page 1 and 2 under the thread Should I or Shouldnt I start w/ pictures. Does your face look like mine? I have been told its Rosacea as well as Seb Derm. The seb derm has not repsonded to anything anti fungal or other meds so I started trying the ZZ cream and it got really bad. Not sure if this cream should be applied to rashes. I had to back off the cream and use my steroid because I was frightend for my well being. I do however get the red itchy welts on my jawline that I apply the ZZ to and it helps reduce the itch but does nothing to reduce the swelling or redness yet.
Walter

Re: Which products to buy?

Post by Walter »

Hello

We always advice to use the xin fumanling cream in the morning and the Zhongzhou in the evening/night
to start with, the fumanling is moisturizing and invisible so more easy to use during the day, but this is not
a must, the Zhonhzhou is doing the job perfectly alone.
Using our soap is a help but not a must.
Just for your information, if you mail us your before and after pictures you Will get a coupon from 70$ which you can use on our webshop

Walter