Liquid Acarid Face Wash

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

mcwick94

Liquid Acarid Face Wash

Post by mcwick94 »

I need a cleanser that removes light makeup and is gentle enough for my rosacea but be able to remove the dead skin and flaking I have from seborrheic dermatitis. Im using the ZZ cream and the Fumanling and so far its slow but good. My pores fill up with hard sebum that gets stuck and needs to be scraped out sometimes. Its bad on the sides of my nose and center of my cheeks where my pores are the largest. The tip of my chin get this as well. I have been putting the creams here as well but it doesnt seem to be helping with it yet. I currently am using a gentle cleanser that has oat and honey in it but I still get this buildup every other day or so and I need to take a cotton towel after washing and gently go over my face to remove all the flaking. Im wondering how this cleanser would be since it seems to have anti fungal properties but I havent been able to see too many posts regarding its effectiveness. Walter, can you provide any insight to how it would be for seborrhea?
Walter

Re: Liquid Acarid Face Wash

Post by Walter »

Hello

Hard to tell what the Liquid Acarid Face Wash will do for your seborrhea,
it is not made to remove dry skin and everybody is so different...............
I think better to try a pure aloe vera product, you can find in our shop
http://www.demodexsolutions.com/VPASP6. ... isturizers
or wherever you like to buy it.

Walter
mcwick94

Post by mcwick94 »

Walter Im still not seeing much improvement but I know it takes time. When I get an itchy red welt on my jawline (which seems to be daily) I will put the ZZ cream on it as a spot treatment and while it does take the itch away it doesnt seem to help reduce swelling or redness. Is this normal? Also what will help the seborrhea? Will that improve when the rosacea does with the ZZ cream or the Fumanling? My skin is so dry and plugged with little hard pieces of sebum. They are literally stuck inside the pore and need to be wedged out. Its horrible because I have the red rashes on the sides of my face and this gritty texture to my skin as well. Its more prominent in the T-zone. Ive tried aloe and its way to drying to my skin but thanks for the thought.
AmberFelcy

Post by AmberFelcy »

Facial cleanser are used to remove dirt and make up. It will not remove any flakes of skin no matter whichever cleanser you use.
http://www.imageskincare.com/pages/facial-cleanser
mcwick94

Post by mcwick94 »

so are you offering these products as a suggestion for seb derm or is this what you currently use?