What's the longest you've heard it taking to kill the mites?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Trudy

What's the longest you've heard it taking to kill the mites?

Post by Trudy »

Hi Walter,

I've been using ZZ cream for just over four months. I have the Brevis mite. I am still seeing them under the microscope. What is the longest amount of time you've heard it take to get rid of the mites? And what's the longest you've heard it taking to see improvements in the skin? I've used the cream religiously morning and evening, never missing a night and only missing a handful of days. I'll plan to continue to use the cream as it keeps my rosacea in check and definitely minimizes breakouts, but I still have problems (redness, bumps).

Thank you,
Trudy
Walter

Re: What's the longest you've heard it taking to kill the mi

Post by Walter »

Hi Trudy

The longest I am aware of was around one year.

Walter
Trudy

Post by Trudy »

Thanks for answering, Walter. I'm on month 5 1/2. I still have the vermin but plan to continue using the ZZ cream. Do you have any other suggestions to move this thing along? I wash my pillow case in borax 1x/week. I don't know if I should be doing it more or doing other things. Any suggestions?
Thank you,
Trudy
braveheart

Post by braveheart »

I bath in epson salts, tea trea oil (20 drops) in the dark, after drying off I cover myself head to foot in organic coconut oil, they all come squirming out like crazy, 100s of them dying. It is the most amazing spectacularly disgusting thing ever. I had some really really wierd stuff come out too. White flakes, brown flakes, black flakes, eggs, egg sacks, hairs that look a bit like a porquipine quil but much smaller. Gross but already I'm hardly seeing any big ones and I've only been doing this type of thing for 2.5 days. Morning and evening. I treated my sister and we watched a huge one come out of her palm it was disgusting but oh so liberating. Take back your health!!! I am. :)
Walter

Post by Walter »

Thanks for answering, Walter. I'm on month 5 1/2. I still have the vermin but plan to continue using the ZZ cream. Do you have any other suggestions to move this thing along? I wash my pillow case in borax 1x/week. I don't know if I should be doing it more or doing other things. Any suggestions
Not really, just continue treating, they will go.....................

Walter
sunshine10171

Re: Thank God I found this site!

Post by sunshine10171 »

I have been studying for Exams and not sleeping or eating healthy in addition to taking antibiotics for an upcoming dental procedure. I felt like something on my face & eyelids several times so after weeks I purchased a magnifier and was scraping my face when I started finding tiny white objects. Long story short I knew something was on my face and tried using cleansers and bathing more often but it didn't help. I even went to the ER and was treated like I was crazy! The female ER doctor asked me if I could show her these things and I she left me in the room with a plastic container and wooden tongue depressor. I scraped them and a few hours later she came back and gave me a RX for scabies, threw the container away and walked out!!
I have tried everything, including shaving my face, and using a chemical peel to get rid of whatever it was.
Im using the Borax bath and other things Ive read here so hopefully I'll be free of these things soon! At least I know Im not the only one and Im not losing my friggen mind!!!!!!
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

What exactly are your symptoms because you don’t mention besides you felt something on your face & eyelids

Walter
braveheart

Post by braveheart »

sleep properly, eat well, exercise, etc. etc. coconut oil will really clear the crud out of the skin. Skin is like a big sponge in my opinion. Sucks up all sorts of stuff. If you have allergies and are sensitive stay away from dairy, wheat, potatoes, caffeine, sugar, alcohol. Mites/fungus/yeast/etc. all feed up on that stuff and irritate the skin in sensitive people. Don't let them party out of control by feeding them all that sugar. Drive them out, starve them out, get the population down and drink up to 4 Litres of water per day and moisturize with jojobo oil. Your skin will get so much better. BE HAPPY! NO STRESS, study mindful awareness practices, meditate... save the world! haha :)