Which products to order?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

MaineMom76

Which products to order?

Post by MaineMom76 »

I have papulopustular rosacea and seborrheic dermatitis....LOTS of pustules, inflamed, swollen, red skin, dry, scaly skin with stinging and burning, etc.

I'm interested in trying ZZ cream - I've tried everything else under the sun with no success....doctors have actually called in other doctors to see my face because they've never seen a case as severe as mine at my age (I'm 36).

My question is...in addition to the zz cream, I've heard of other people ordering some other cream to use in the mornings...I would like to know exactly what I should order and how to use it. Thanks!
mcwick94

Re: Which products to order?

Post by mcwick94 »

i believe its the Fumanling cream for use in the morning. Its on the home page for products to purchase.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

Yes, you can use the Xin Fumanling cream with metronidazole 3% in the morning day
did you already start the treatment?

Walter
mcwick94

Post by mcwick94 »

is it possible to post a picture? Im currently using the ZZ at night very sparingly and the fumanling in the morning and each time I apply it it does stop the itch but I break out more in the same area. Its hard because I apply it to an area thats clear and inevitably in has red spots by morning so Im basically chasing these red spots around with makeup. My derm has also called in other doctors to see my face as well. so upsetting
Walter

Post by Walter »

Yes you can post pictures, see this link how to do

http://www.demodexsolutions.com/phpbb3/ ... f=1&t=7936

Actually, it is normal that you have to chase around the spots the way you treat,
you should apply on the whole face, what kind of spots are they?

Walter