ZZ Cream doesn't work.

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Megan1234

ZZ Cream doesn't work.

Post by Megan1234 »

Is this a scam or what?

I'm a new member here, but I've been using zz cream for 3 months.

I get NEW BREAKOUTS either everyday, or every 2-3 days. Today, I currently have 25 pimples on my face.

Also in areas on my face that I HAVE NEVER HAD ACNE. wtf?

How much longer am I supposed to use this cream? All I do is keep breaking out. I don't even get a period of "calmness". It's just constantly constantly constantly breaking out. my hair line. my cheeks and chin are HORRIBLE!!! i have never had acne on my chin or cheeks. just my forehead and nose this is really bad.

any advice? this cream sucks
Walter

Re: ZZ Cream doesn't work.

Post by Walter »

Hello

A scam standing for 10 years would be the best ever.......................but I understand your disappointment for now.
Actually, the reason of your breakouts is that the cream is indeed working and is killing mites.
i have never had acne on my chin or cheeks
It is because you have mites there, sooner or later, you would have get acne there anyway,
as long you have mites this can happen, getting rid of demodex mites is not always an easy task,
in some cases like obviously yours, it can be a hard ride.
If you would stop treating now, you will have probably no acne anymore for a longer period but the mites are not all gone
so will come back.
What you can try is using less, you already used for 3 months so try to use two times a week only in the evening/night
and hopefully this will reduce your breakouts and still eliminating mites, let us know the results.

Walter
Megan1234

Post by Megan1234 »

I am still getting horrible breakouts (been using it everyday, still).

The thing is,... once I hit the 3 month mark, my cheeks exploded in pimples. my forehead is okay but my cheeks are a bloody, pussy, MESS.

why is this?
mcwick94

Post by mcwick94 »

you poor thing. This is exactly what I'm afraid of. Im staring very very slow and Im not seeing results good or bad yet. I cant imagine doing this for 3 months thinking that is the point you want to get to where everything will be better and it is not. You've held on this long it would be a shame to let it all go to waste. You wouldnt want to start again
Megan1234

Post by Megan1234 »

I wasted so much money on zzcream. I threw the 3 jars I had left. What a waste of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My face is a lot better since I quit, AND, I found out that my diet was what was causing my acne. My face is healing now. I got rid of dairy and nuts, and my face is much much much much better.
Walter

Post by Walter »

I can imagine your disappointment but by stopping to treat now,
you will throw away everything you suffered for this last 3 months.
I found out that my diet was what was causing my acne. My face is healing now.
Of course your skin is getting better now, you killed the most mites already and you
see the result from doing this, nothing to do with your diet, probable you will get better and better for some time now
and then later, without treating, slowly getting worse again.
Please don't miss-understand me, I wish you to get rid of your skin problems and that I am totally wrong,
I just tell you what out of my experience probably will happen.
I spoke about this problem with the Professor who invented the ZZ ointment today and
he said that in some extreme cases it is recommended to take some antibiotics at the same time
to minimize the infections.

Walter