5 Weeks- No improvement

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Fin12

5 Weeks- No improvement

Post by Fin12 »

I have been suffering from papular rosacea for 15 years. On a normal day I have 7-8 pimples/papules. I have tried every treatment out there and decided to try this. I have used the ZZ cream twice per day for 5 weeks and there is no change. I continue to have 7-8 pimples per day same as before the treatment. I am considering moving on to something else. I would think if this treatment works I would at least have a 10% improvement at this point.
Walter

Re: 5 Weeks- No improvement

Post by Walter »

I would think if this treatment works I would at least have a 10% improvement at this point
Not necessarily, most of the mites need to be gone first and this can take 2 till 4 months.
The biggest reason for failures is stop treating too soon.

Walter
Fin12

Post by Fin12 »

So I have to say, after 7 weeks I am seeing some improvement. Instead of 7-8 pimples, I now have 4-5. It is good to have some improvement, but I so desperately wish I was clear with no pimples.
Walter

Post by Walter »

I understand, but what are a couple of months more if you suffer already 15 years from it
and knowing you will finely get rid of it........

Walter
Fin12

Post by Fin12 »

Well at week 8, I now have 10 pimple breakout. My normal before I started wax 7-8 pimples. It is hard to feel very confident I will get rid of it in a couple months when after 2 months I am worse than when I started. I will give this a shot for another 2 months but I am not feeling like this is any kind of miracle.
Walter

Post by Walter »

well, we will see after the 4 months...............

Walter
Fin12

Post by Fin12 »

I am now at the 10 week mark with now improvement which I am so disappointed about. I pray to God every single day that one day this starts working. This is my last hope. I am 30 years old and I have tried every other treatment known to mankind including (Accutane, metrogel, finacea, plexion, oracea, ect.). I cannot take being humiliated and having my confidence ruined with these constant pimples on my face anymore.

I ordered the Acrid soap so I hope that helps, but I all of my hopes are being dashed.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello again
but I all of my hopes are being dashed.
Your hopes shouldn't being dashed yet, 10 weeks is too soon, please try to be patient,
I know it is not easy but you need to understand that eliminating demodex mites is not an easy and fast task,
it can take time……………….

Walter
Walter

Post by Walter »

We just received a new testimonial by email

http://www.demodexsolutions.com/phpbb3/ ... f=9&t=7901

it doesn't happen in one day………………..

Walter
Acorn59

Post by Acorn59 »

Walter, thank you for the testimonial.

I love to see results like these.
:)

I wonder if it took march - december,.. or if she saw results sooner, but the final end result was in december (this month).