Acarid removing soap + Questions for Walter

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

cutiemegumi

Acarid removing soap + Questions for Walter

Post by cutiemegumi »

Hi Walter, I have been using the Zz ointment religiously for about 4 months now? Only using it in the evening. I saw major improvments during the first 2 months, then my skin would fluctuate and it has always been on and off somedays thereafter. I have exceptionally large pores covering the center on my forehead, nose, and around the cheek area. When i wake up in the morning, my forehead is very oily. Do you think i should use the zz ointment twice daily? if so, can i use my moisturizer over that? my skin tends to become rather dry in the morming if i accidently rubbed on a thicker application of zz ointment at night.
Also, Im looking into trying the Acarid removing soap. Can that soap remove makeup like foundation? I use that during the day to cover up my redness. My bottle of Zz ointment has an expiry date of Sept 2012. Does that mean it expires at the begining or end of the month? THanks

Megumi
Walter

Re: Acarid removing soap + Questions for Walter

Post by Walter »

Hi Megumi

If your skin is already dry then maybe better to stick with one application like you do now.
Which kind of moisturizer are you using?
Can that soap remove makeup like foundation?
To be honest, I have no idea, the soap cleans like every other normal good soap so......
something you need to try.
Does that mean it expires at the begining or end of the month?
I never thought about this but don worry, the ointment has a large safety margin regarding
this expiring date, you can still use for some months.

Walter
cutiemegumi

Post by cutiemegumi »

Hi Walter,

Thankyou for the quick reply. I am currently using Eminence Rosehip whipped Moisturizer. It's the only moisturizer that doesn't seem to irritate my skin and also because I like to use natural products. I read somewhere in this forum from someone that the enlarged pores should disappear over time? It that true? How do I know for sure if I have completely eliminated all the mites and therefore should be doing the maintenance routine?

Thanks
Walter

Post by Walter »

I read somewhere in this forum from someone that the enlarged pores should disappear over time?
Most of the time they indeed get smaller and/or become normal again.
How do I know for sure if I have completely eliminated all the mites and therefore should be doing the maintenance routine?
When all symptoms are gone you can safely switch to maintenance treatment,
minimum use full treatment 3 months though.

Walter
cutiemegumi

Post by cutiemegumi »

Thankyou:)