ZZ cream and Sun exposure

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

liny

ZZ cream and Sun exposure

Post by liny »

Dears,
I have ordered the ZZ ointment and cant wait for the order to arrive.
Question, since I am planning next month to go on 3 months travel (beach side) is it okay to use the ZZ cream in the nighttime and a good moisturizer & suncream in the daytime while I will be exposed to the sun? I am afraid my skin will be too much dried out/flaky from the sun.

My skin problem started 2 years ago, while I was under extreme stress at work and house moving. I was blessed with a very good skin condition before and never had problems with pimples or acne.
Next to the symptoms of eyebrow hairs/lashes falling out as well as tickeling sensation on my face (lately on parts of my body as well), I do get big red bumps on my face that would stay forever and does not seem to heal at all.
Also, I noticed my pores are getting larger, especially on my forehead, between both eyebrows, cheeks and chin which really bother me alot, along with small dark spots and clogged pores, while squeezing on it, white stuffs are coming out (not sure if this is sebum/mites?). I also noticed that within these 2 years, my skin colour becomes darker - not red - looks like dirt/dead skin which I can easily rub it off with diluted teatree oils.

I am glad I found this site, and I do put my hope on your products that will help me in getting back my healthy skin.
Liny
Walter

Re: ZZ cream and Sun exposure

Post by Walter »

Hello
Question, since I am planning next month to go on 3 months travel (beach side) is it okay to use the ZZ cream in the nighttime and a good moisturizer & suncream in the daytime while I will be exposed to the sun?
Yes, that's OK
I do put my hope on your products that will help me in getting back my healthy skin.
Not one existing product works for everybody 100% but reading your symptoms I am almost sure they will.

Walter
liny

Post by liny »

Thanks Walter.
I am eagerly to start with the treatment, however I haven't received the shipment til now ( placed the order one month ago, on 24th August). My Order # is 22172
I have sent an email to Julia but no reply yet. Pls let me know how I can track my shipment or else any suggestions on where the packages are at the moment? Does the shipping take that long?
Otherwiss, will Demodexsolutions refund my payment in case the shipment does not arrive?
I am off for long vacation (1 month) in two weeks. I do hope to get the creams by then.

Thanks for looking into it.

Liny
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello again

Your parcel was returned for unknown reason,
we had your email that our resend arrived so everything should be OK now?

Walter
liny

Post by liny »

Hello Walter,
Thank you for your follow up and help on resending.
i received the parcel in the meantime.