Demodex

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

jjgonzo

Demodex

Post by jjgonzo »

after what appears to be an eternity with skin boils, itches, scaring, pimples, granuloma on my face plus psychotic episodes, and untold psychological damaged, the results of a biopsy turned out demodex microorganisms. I have seen 2 mds who thought I a staph infection and prescribed antibiotics with no positive results. I have also seen had 3 dermatologists.

The dermatologist prescribed Invermectin to kill the parasite along with permethrin cream. I did a bit a research and I came across this site, along man y others dealing with the topic, and ordered the zinc oxide & sulphur ointment. After the first doses of all these 3 , my face started to get a bit better, however, I still feel itchy and a couple of more pimples have erupted. I have returned to the one of my dermatologist & have taken another doses of the invermectin as per the prescription.

It is needless to say that my psychological and emotional condition has been a roller coaster.

Today, I woke up and seem to have less inflammation on the two aforementioned areas. I don't want to get my hopes up and I also found the product demodexin which claims that you will feel better in one day. I have ordered it & hope it can cure me once and for all.

I'll keep posting.
Walter

Re: Demodex

Post by Walter »

Hello

Welcome to the forum

Using the ZZ ointment you will get rid of the mites and with them your problems,
you will see, it just takes a bit time and don’t worry that there come some new pimples during the first weeks,
that’s completely normal.
permethrin cream make it worse in the long run
Ivermectine can only kill the adults for the time used so taking a couple of days will not do much.

Regards

Walter
jjgonzo

Post by jjgonzo »

Thanks for the posting offering hope.

Since my las posting, I have seen a new dermatologist. He claims that the demodex must be deader than dead. However, I am still showing signs of activity: itching, crawling sensation etc. I'm still using the ZZ cream and the demodexin oil. They both calm the itching. I just hope that this goes away soon. It really is getting into my head making me crazy.

Just wondering why the ivermentin doesn't kill the larvi, or eggs?

I'll keep posting

Thanks again
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello again

Why does the dermatologist thinks all demodex are dead?
That’s a mistake many derms do…………………..
The absolute minimum is 3 months continious treatment, whatever product you use,
the eggs, nymphs are covered with a seal which nothing can penetrate,
no pesticides and no ivermectin can penetrate it, you cannot kill them,
the only way is catching the adults when they surface, that’s why it takes so long.
Regarding the itch, actually, the itch you feel is not from the movement of the mites but
because of an allergic reaction from your immune system towards the mites, this means
that the itch cannot go away completely as long there are mites, your immune system needs time
to stop reacting, so don’t worry for the moment about your itch, I know it is not nice
but your itch will go, believe me, I had the same so I have been there.

Walter
jjgonzo

Post by jjgonzo »

Hi Walter,

my demr thinks they are dead because the double doses of ivermectin and all the creams I have put on. Including the z cream.

Today I woke up with two more pustules that are stinging a lot. I will continue to use the z cream, but do you think that it is ok to use the demodexin oil and z cream at the same time?

I read so many good reviews of the z cream, but has anybody ever gotten completely cure from this condition?

Thanks in davance

Jose
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello again

Just thinking they are gone is not the right approach……………
Like I wrote before, this is a mistake many derms do, they think that the mites are gone after
some doses of ivermectine or whatever pesticides and then they conclude demodex mites are not the problem.

Don’t use anything else anymore, just the ZZ ointment, this is the best existing product on the market today
in eliminating demodex mites, it doesn’t need something else, using something else at the same time can
only disturb the action of the ZZ ointment and you never know how the different ingredients react with each other.
Today I woke up with two more pustules that are stinging a lot
This can be normal the first months, it depends on the person how they react on the many dead mites in their skin,
some have severe reactions, others not……………
just try to be patient and it will stop, you will see.

Walter
wcm

Post by wcm »

Hello,
I believe it good to listen to Walter!
I have been seeing great results, not quickly. It has been almost 3 months for me. I had severe reactions while using the products at first. It must have been the dead little mites(pests, demon's) that were dying inside my skin, hair follicles, oil glands.
It also revealed that they were all over my body including my crotch/groin area's (not fun at all)
I had been to dermatologists and I spell that title in lower case, not capitalize it for a reason. They are pretty much ignorant of anything about Demodex in USA I have found and don't even care to look into it. They make more money on you that way, maybe?

I am so happy I did my own research and my suffering is much less now, they seem to be almost gone now, except as I said, my groin/crotch area. Which I was not treating with the ointments until a few days ago.

Hope you make the right choice for you!

WCM
jjgonzo

Post by jjgonzo »

I am still using the Z cream plus I have just received the Xin Fumanling cream. One thing though, that caught my attention was the fact that the cream jar was not completely full. At first I thought it had been tampered with, I considered sending it back. However, I have decided to give it a shot and use it. I like the smell of it better than the Z cream.
Is it common to have these small containers shipped like that? Was it an oversight on quality inspection? Or is there only a certain amount of cream (milligrams) in each jar?

Anyhow, I have began to use it. I am going to see if I can get pictures of my face at the beginning of this condition. My derm has them.

lately I have had just a couple of small eruptions on my nose. I think they came after I used what the derm prescribed Urax cream & Ketoconazole cream. I had another biopsy done and the results will be back in two weeks.

This conditions is pushing me over the edge. I have had to seek mental & psychological help since I already suffer with an anxiety disorder.

I just hoping these creams help rapidly deteriorating skin condition. If I can, like I said, I'll post before & after pics.

God bless
jjgonzo

Post by jjgonzo »

Woke up this morning feeling & looking a bit better.

Can I use both the Xin Fumanling cream & Z cream at the same time?

I saw on tv that there are two studies being conducted on the us & canada to deal with pustular & papular rosacea. They are recruiting people volunteers for the research. Doctors may be finally realizing that there is something else associated with causes of these skin conditions.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Can I use both the Xin Fumanling cream & Z cream at the same time?
NO............. don't do this, some people reported bad reactions using at the same time.
Alternating use like Fumanling during the day and ZZ during the evening/night is ok
but always wash /clean the face first.

Do you know something more regarding this study?

Walter
jjgonzo

Post by jjgonzo »

Hi,

It's been a while since I last posted. I guessed I'm trying not to think too much about my condition since it has worsen my anxiety levels to the point where I cannot sleep. Meds are helping some.

As for the latest news on demodex, Apax is conducting trials for papular rosacea with ivermectin cream & some other product. I tried to enrolled but after being seen by the dermatologist, he thought I would not benefit from the use of the cream on this study.

I have also received the results of my latest biopsy, which shows pustular folliculitis & demodex microorganisms. he doesn't know if they or dead or alive. Since I have been using the z & x fumanling cream it could be that it is both cases. He has also prescribed oral metronidazole. I hope that by attacking the mites from outside & out I can finally get rid off them.

For a few days my skin was getting better and the papules were drying off. But in the last couple of days I had some new coming out.
Has it been established scientifically that the eggs of the demodex resist anti-parasitic medication like ivermectin?

thanks
Walter

Post by Walter »

hello again

You need to try to be a bit more patient, you are only using our products one month…………..
it takes minimum 3 months.
I don’t see how oral metronidazole can be of any benefit though, plus that ORAL metronidazole
is on the list of suspicious carcinogens.
I don’t know of any scientifically report regarding the eggs and ivermectin but
we had numerous people who tried ivermectin with no other result then killing
the adults, the same as our products do, for ivermectin to work, you need to take it for the same
longer time then when using the ZZ ointment, don’t forget that we are doing this already
for 9 years and because of this have a lot of experience, without us, probably
still nobody would know something about demodex mites and the harm they can do.
There was already a trial with ivermectin a couple of years ago, with a lot of noise
but then suddenly nothing came out anymore and disappeared.
I don’t think ivermectin will ever get approved for use against demodex mites,
it can be a dangerous medicine, if one reason or the other, it passes the brain barrier, your gone………….

Walter
jjgonzo

Post by jjgonzo »

Thanks Walter.

I appreciate your advice.
jjgonzo

Post by jjgonzo »

I have a question.

how long can the crawling sensations on your face last?
jjgonzo

Post by jjgonzo »

I haven't been here for a long time. I got well thanks to Demodex solutions & tried to forget about this hellish nighmrare. I was fine for most of the summer, but about the middle of September I stared itching under my chin, then I developed a very painful zit on my cheek. That's when I knew things weren't fine anymore. The zit has disappreared as I have applied the zz cream however, the itching has spreaded all over the shaving area of my face. It is unbearable to put it mildly. Nothing seems to work, even the zz and fumaling creams. The only consolation, if there is any, is that I haven't developed anymore eruptions.
I am wondeing if there is anything that I can do to sooth the itchin & stinging . It is making me crazy.