Rosacea, Acne and Hair Loss

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Lizzililea

Rosacea, Acne and Hair Loss

Post by Lizzililea »

Dear all,

started my treatment with the ZZ ointment about 5 Weeks ago due to Rosacea symptoms on my cheeks and on my nose. There were no breakouts but still my face flushed very easily... My major problem is the hair loss problem since 7 months know. No dermatologist could help me, till I found this website :D My treatment goes well but there are still some questions. My skin dries out by using the ointment, and can hardly be nutritioned during the day! I also started using the ZZ cream for my scalp what really helped to reduce the hair loss but there is also this problem with drying out... So my questions:

Does the scalp lotion dry my skin the same way as the ZZ ointment does?
Is it possible to kill the mites only by applying the Fuminaling cream? The posts in this fora mentioned that it is kind of moisturizing...

Thanks for your responses :)

Lizzililea
Walter

Re: Rosacea, Acne and Hair Loss

Post by Walter »

Hello

Some people can use tons and have no dry skin, others just a bit and they have, most of the time,
this dryness problem becomes less and less in time though.
You don’t need to be afraid from this dry skin, it doesn’t do any damage, it are only the dead upper cells
so once you can stop the treatment or do a maintenance treatment, your skin will be not dry anymore
and much more healthy then before.
Does the scalp lotion dry my skin the same way as the ZZ ointment does?
As far as we know, no…….
Is it possible to kill the mites only by applying the Fumanling cream? The posts in this fora mentioned that it is kind of moisturizing...
The Fumanling cream should also do the job but in any case, the ZZ is the best working,
what you can try because of the moisturizing effect of the Fumanling is use the Fumanling during the day and the ZZ in the evening/night

Walter
homeopathy01

Post by homeopathy01 »

Hi, You know Hair is the very important part of the human being. Some people can be afraid his hair losses and they were be treatment of any homeopathic treatment. Acne is skin diseases that affected of the face & to looking as ugly. It can be treatmented as any scientifically approaches of homeopathy treatment.

http://multicarehomeopathy.com/diseases ... alling.php
Acorn59

Post by Acorn59 »

I personally tried homeopathy. I saw 3 homeopathic doctors. All indian. Never helped me to be honest.

I'm sure it helps some people, but it never did for any of my ailments.