Frostnip and demodex

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Gamgam

Frostnip and demodex

Post by Gamgam »

Hi, I'm new here. One year ago I exposed myself to a really harsh winter in Canada, and was probably frost nipped several times on the face. Mostly the cheeks and nose was burned to some lesser degree by the cold. No blisters. I ended up getting these burning sensations, some redness, skin crawling sensation, hairloss, and then some red bumps. I have never had any skin problems ever. I had to go through many doctors telling me I'm delusional before I requested to have the demodex test. SURPRISE! there was a demodex off a red bump from one attempt. I was given a harsh chemical that I've used 3 times, but reading this site, it seems it isn't going to do much good. I had two white patches on the sides of my nose that are now yellow from frostbite, but I am confused as to whether the frostbite changed my nose, or if it has swelled. It has only been a year, but my skin has already thickened and it burns, and I'm desperate to get this ZZ stuff now. Now does this ZZ stuff reverse some of the skin thickening, hair loss, and damage done by the mite? It's been a year so I don't know what is permanent, or what is happening at this stage. For some odd reason people don't even notice these things I mentioned, but it's obvious these mites are doing it.

I just ordered the ZZ shampoo and ointment so I hope I will get the notification that it will be shipped soon.