Burning

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Josh

Burning

Post by Josh »

Each time I apply ZZ cream, there is a burning sensation. Is this normal?
Walter

Yes, this normal

Post by Walter »

A burning sensation is normal for the first minutes, this will become less and less after some time applying.

Walter
Josh

Thanks Again for fast reply

Post by Josh »

Thanks
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

For me, it's not really much of a burn as such. I think it's more like a cool feeling. I might have gotten a little burn when I first tried it, but I don't feel that anymore if I did then. I know sulfur products do burn on my face, and ZZ has sulfur in it, so it's possible you're just more sensitive to it. Try applying a bit less of it for the first two weeks and then increase gradually.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
Walter

Post by Walter »

Good advice Steve................

Walter
Annalisa

Re: Burning

Post by Annalisa »

If the burning is really strong, is it an allergic reaction? I started the Fumanling cream (with the special cleanser) this morning and my skin liked it pretty well. However, when I tried the ZZ ointment this evening (for the first time), I experienced an imediate strong burning (or cooling) sensation. It scared me (It was even burning on my fingers), so I washed it off right away.

Should I just try it again and expect that my skin will get used to it? I have fairly sensitive skin, so it might just be that.

When I try it again tomorrow night, how long should I expect a 'normal' burning to last? 5 minutes? 15 minutes? I don't want to give up, but I also don't want my face to bubble or peel off. :)

Thanks for your help!

Anna
Walter

Post by Walter »

Try again but use very little in the beginning, after some time using this feeling becomes less and less, this doesn't mean you have an allergic reaction, 5-15 minutes is normal, depends on the person, there is nothing dangerous inside the Zhongzhou ointment so no need to be afraid, most people even like that feeling.

Walter
Josh

burning

Post by Josh »

:D Yay! The burning (cooling) seems to have gotten a little bit better since I first started using it. Hope it gts better for you too Anna. You might try it a few times. It got better with me after two weeks. But if it's really bad, you might want to try something else.