My Testimonial

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Gamgam

Re: My Testimonial

Post by Gamgam »

LABUYER, isn't it strange you ask who I'm talking to yet you addressed me specifically? You again edited your post. You have still failed to provide any evidence for that oil has any action against demodex.
LABUYER

Post by LABUYER »

Gamgam wrote:LABUYER, isn't it strange you ask who I'm talking to yet you addressed me specifically? You again edited your post. You have still failed to provide any evidence for that oil has any action against demodex.
Gamgam I am not here prove anything to you. These forums are for those of us who are seeking different ways to eliminate Demodex Mites. My replys and suggestions are for Tyler not you.
You are not only Annoying but Ignorant.
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

"These forums are for those of us who are seeking different ways to eliminate Demodex Mites."

This is the main point. I never provoked anything. I never insulted you, and I never did anything on this forum but ask questions... I simply asked questions. Then out of no where, you tell me that I'm annoying for asking questions, and for being repetitive. Insisting that borax is the golden method, and nothing can replace it. How amusing... you posted your methods 1000 times on this forum and never did I make a comment or care for that matter. Now in your recent post, you said to not take advice from me, and then edited it like a child and pretended nothing happened. In your most recent post, you say I'm annoying an ignorant. But why? because I am simply saying a specific oil has not been shown to kill demodex in vitro? I have used this forum for questions and comments, and have never attacked anyone personally. Instead of name-calling, why don't you present evidence that the oil kills demodex, like a grown individual. I would think you would be able to sufficiently prove your point by doing that alone.
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

Oh, and now I just got a new message in my inbox from LABUYER stating: ST*U, where the * can be replaced by an F. Again, the abuse continues to come. Is it helping your cause or what?
LABUYER

Post by LABUYER »

Gamgam wrote:Oh, and now I just got a new message in my inbox from LABUYER stating: ST*U, where the * can be replaced by an F. Again, the abuse continues to come. Is it helping your cause or what?
Gamgam what are you talking about? Nothing you say makes any sense. I think you are delusional. I will now IGNORE your comments from this point on. These Forums are for serious people who are seeking solutions to their problems with Demodex Mites. It is obvious that you are not here for that.
Gamgam

Post by Gamgam »

That is fine because I have sent you no hostile messages at all, and the moderators can go ahead and check your inbox, as there is nothing there from me that is hostile. Meanwhile, the moderators can check my inbox, which has a message from you saying exactly what I posted. The proof is easily verified. You can make up whatever you want, but my inbox has the proof... your inbox, nothing...
tyler durden

Post by tyler durden »

Snegovik

Post by Snegovik »

Any updates, tylder durden? Doing okey?
tyler durden

Post by tyler durden »

Hey,

I completely forgot about this forum until a message popped up in my email account today notifying me of a new comment on here. I'll give you an update.

The bottom line is that neither ZZ or XF healed my skin completely after 6 months of use so i stopped using them. The ZZ lotion was far more effective than the XF lotion but 6 months is a long time to have to endure looking like crap when a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide treatment works better and is much cheaper.

In the past 3 years I have changed my diet radically. I cut out as much processed and fast food as possible; minimized my dairy intake; started eating loads of fresh fruit and veg; I swapped simple carbs (white bread, pasta etc) for complex carbs (brown rice, brown bread, beans etc); I stopped eating all meat; I cut out as much omega 6 oils in my diet as possible (sunflower oil,rapeseed oil,canola etc) and used coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil instead; I stopped eating all refined sugar products, confectionary and desserts, cakes etc; I stopped drinking liquor; I started drinking 3L of water every day;

Out of everything I did, the water had the most positive effect.

I use a facecloth to wash my face gently morning and evening - no soap, no shampoo on my face and hair - just warm water, and gently pat my skin dry. After 10 minutes, I apply a small amount of benzoyl peroxide to any problem areas and do the same at night before sleeping. It works. I may get 1 spot a week and that's it.

My advice for what its worth is to scrap using that nasty XF crap, and continue using ZZ on a particular patch of your skin - forehead or whatever - and use benzoyl peroxide on the rest of your face. I fail to see the point in using ZZ or any other product for months on end all over your face if it is not giving you amazing results pretty much instantly. If it works on your forehead then great, start using it on your nose or cheeks etc but there is no point looking like crap and feeling like crap if it is avoidable. 6 months I used these products and for 6 months I looked like crap - I didnt enjoy 1 minute of it and if I was to do it over again I would spare myself the anguish and do what I advise above.

Good luck!