My Testimonial

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tyler durden

My Testimonial

Post by tyler durden »

hey........ok so i found this Demodex Solutions website yesterday - i read through the whole site and lots of the messages on the messageboard and decided to try these products out.......4 x XF creams, 4 x ZZ creams and 2 x Acarid Soaps are on the way.............my intention is to use the products as directed for at least the full 120 days and i will provide you all with updates on my condition.........
Attachments
IMG_1783trim.jpg
IMG_1783trim.jpg (223.3 KiB) Viewed 56028 times
IMG_1783compress3.jpg
IMG_1783compress3.jpg (208.05 KiB) Viewed 56028 times
tyler durden

Re: My Testimonial

Post by tyler durden »

products should be with me in a couple of days........
tyler durden

Post by tyler durden »

interesting publication i just read........

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15492433
Attachments
1-1-1.PNG
1-1-1.PNG (236.63 KiB) Viewed 56012 times
Walter

Post by Walter »

Hello

For what I can see I am almost sure you will get rid of your problem using our treatment.
Please be patient, it can take a while…….
If I was you, I would treat the whole face from the start, I think it is better,
not everyone gets terrible breakouts In the beginning, it depends from person to person.
better to treat very sparingly in the beginning but do the whole face then use more and treat only partly.

Also, thank you for the pictures
Just for your information, If you can mail us later, before and after pictures from the whole face (Eyes can be covered)
which we are allowed to use, we will give you a coupon for 70$ .

Wish you success
tyler durden

Post by tyler durden »

so the products arrived yesterday - it took 4.5 working days from when i ordered them using paypal from the website.......
they were packaged well and exactly what i ordered - 4xXF, 4xZZ and 2 bars of the Acarid soap......
tyler durden

Post by tyler durden »

1 week update

i have been using the products twice a day every day.............day 3 and 4 i had a ton of breakouts but since then the breakouts have lessened - im getting about 5 a day now
tyler durden

Post by tyler durden »

2 week update..........
day 10 i woke up with no new breakouts.........day 11 i woke up with sixteen - thats been the worst breakout since day 3/4 ..........today is day 16 and no major change - 5 breakouts again this morning..........
tyler durden

Post by tyler durden »

3 week update........
no major change, still getting 4/5 new spots every day.....skin feels much better though - flaky, dry skin has disappeared and so has the skins' redness......the skin does tend to get quite oily however so i gently wipe off the excess oil with tissue and/or 'oil blotting paper' every hour.... ...ive decided to apply the XF lotion to the problem areas again every afternoon - about 5 hours after the morning application......hopefully this will kill off more mites and speed up the process........
i will post some update pictures after i complete my first month so u can see the progress.........
Walter

Post by Walter »

You will get there, just don’t give up and continiou treating,
I know it is difficult sometimes but it will turn into the better, you will see.
Removing demodex mites is not a easy thing to do, it sounds easy but it is not.
One of the biggest reasons many think demodex mites is not the reason for their skin problems Is that they try with the wrong products, other products claim to eliminate demodex mites but in practice, they can not.
This, just to let you understand how difficult it is.
The ZZ ointment can do this perfectly but it takes time, it took myself 6 months before I was ( and stayed) completely clear.
Not 6 months breakouts tough…… :D

Walter
Okyno

Post by Okyno »

4 months here and redness never been worse (got much worse about a week ago), but still hoping :D

Wish you the best Tyler, keep it going!

PS: I precise my problem isn't the same, I just have a strong redness rosacea, mostly on the nose.
LABUYER

Post by LABUYER »

I had a horrible Demodex Mite infestation on my face, eyelashes, scalp and body. I know now that it was the cause of my acne and rosacea also the cause of my hair, eyebrows and eyelashes falling out. The Dermatologists I went to see in the USA did nothing to help and said that "it was all in my head" By doing my own research and then using the Demodex Solutions skincare products purchased on this website and taking the following steps outlined below, I was FINALLY able to take control.

WASH EYELIDS AND EYELASHES WITH OCUSOFT PLUS
OCuSOFT Lid Scrub PLUS Extra Strength.
OCuSOFT Lid Scrub PLUS is recommended for moderate-severe eyelid conditions with bacterial involvement and/or Demodex mite infestation.
It comes in Moistened Wipes or a Foam (I purchased the OCuSOFT Lid Scrub PLUS Foam, It worked amazing!)
To Purchase Click Here: http://www.ocusoftlidscrub.com/faq.html
(Use this scrub on eyelids and eyelashes twice a day just before applying the Metronidazole sterile eyelash cream)

SOAK IN A SPECIAL HOT BATH
Fill tub with the hottest water you can handle and mix in the following:
One cup 20 Mule Team Borax http://www.20muleteamlaundry.com/
One cup 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide http://www.h2o2oxytech.com/
(If you cannot find these items...Epsom Salt and Baking Soda work too!)
This will kill any mites that may be on the body. They cannot survive in this special bath water! When you are done soaking do not rinse the bath water off but rather let your body air dry.

WASH/CHANGE YOUR PILLOWCASE/TOWELS DAILY
Also wash your clothes and bedding with 1/2 Cup 20 Mule Team Borax OR 1/2 Cup Epsom Salts added to your washing machine. Wash in VERY HOT water and Dry on Highest Tempature. (this will kill any mites on your clothes or bedding)
I suggest using your own towel or a fresh clean one every time you bathe or shower and not sharing with family members. and washing them often. This is only because the mites can live longer in wet environments and if you take multiple baths a day you might be reinfesting yourself with your own towel.

BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
Take The Following Supplements Daily:
Vitamin B2 Riboflavin
Vitamin C
Niacinamide
Collodial Silver 30 PPM

I buy my supplements onine at VitaCost http://www.vitacost.com
(they have the lowest prices I have found anywhere! And fast inexpensive delivery)

I also applied the ZZ Cream directly to my scalp right after I washed and towel dried my hair. And I would rub in just a tiny bit ZZ cream to areas of my body where I felt crawling sensations. Chances are these mites are living in your hair follicles on your body/scalp and moving to your face as well which is causing reinfestation.

GOOD LUCK! :D
tyler durden

Post by tyler durden »

4 week update

no major change in my skins condition, slightly worse if anything after a week of 2 daily applications of the XF lotion.......i've also noticed a trend where i rarely have new spots/breakouts in the morning after sleeping with the ZZ lotion, but i will always have new spots that surface throughout the day and afternoon when the XF lotion is on my skin....it also makes the skin very oily.....

so, ive decided to try a different approach and start to use the ZZ twice a day and see how that works out...the ZZ lotion only contains natural minerals and plant extracts so it is much better for your skin and liver than the XF which contains the nasty 3% metronidazole.....no way in hell this stuff is good for your body......i started my first morning ZZ application today.......
jeremykuah

Post by jeremykuah »

omg, what you described is exactly what i am going through. my acne and redness of skin is extremely erratic. Eating "bad" food, exercise, smoke, dirt, basically everything causes my skin to itch or breakout. i also try living healthy like sleep early, eat healthly, exercise, etc. it improved my skin condition but never completely cured it. i also happen to chance upon this site when i was looking for cures for "lack of sweating " condition, and demodex description my condition very accurately. Still, after years of searching for the cure, i am very skeptical. I have ordered a bottle of ZZ and facial wash to test but seeing your post, gave me more confidence that this it it. I really want to move on with my life!
tyler durden

Post by tyler durden »

5 week update

so just finished my first week using the ZZ in both the morning and evening..........slight improvement - down to about 3 breakouts / day now..........
tyler durden

Post by tyler durden »

6 week update

a couple of days this week i had only 1 or 2 new spots and was starting to get my hopes up only to wake up the next day with half a dozen new breakouts..........very frustrating