the creams are here and hopefilled future ahead,

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

brighterday

the creams are here and hopefilled future ahead,

Post by brighterday »

Hello everyone this is my first post. i sit here and feel the tingling of the ZZ cream on my face, mainly my cheeks and forehead. i am VERY hopeful. Rosacea took over about six year ago in full trottle. i had some signs of it before then but thought its was just light acne and sunburn from the florida sun on my cheeks. well with reseacrch i was abel to identify some of my main food triggers. Anything with caffeine causes terrible ANGRY looking bumps and super red skin. I literally stumbled on this website and bought the creams ....i started with the ZZ and will use the foumalin tomorrow. please advise about the foumalin any one out there. I can see that the ZZ is only for night time use i just dont see myself out the with this semi white creamed face. okay i will submit pictures of my worst state and my current stage of rosacea. it is my hope to clear up soon. rosacea is such a self esteem basher!!! just wanted to add i have seen alot of post about feeling the mites at night. when i read that i knew i had them for sure, when i wake up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom i now know what that feeling on my cheeks is. i still can't believe what i am dealing with.