Enough reasons to start the treatment...?

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

danikie1

Enough reasons to start the treatment...?

Post by danikie1 »

Hello everyone!

I have had acne and problems with my skin in my face, on my back and my neck since I was about eleven years old. I am now 27 years old and I have also tried everything (like most of the others here), but nothing really helped in the long run.

A few years back, I had to go through a lot of antibiotics treatments and the result was a mycosis (Candida albicans) in my bowel. Since 2,5 years back, Im not eating sugar anymore, as this fungus needs sugar to live. My skin improved a bit since that, but I still have my ups and downs with alot of breakouts every now and then. My major problem are whiteheads all along my cheeks. If you touch these parts of the skin, it feels like you are touching a rasp, because the skin has become so uneven of all the whiteheads.

And since a few month back, I have got a red, dry, itchy spot beside my nose, that is just becoming bigger and more irritated. These spots I have also along the hairline. After using a special shampoo against fungus on the scalp, the scalp got better, but the spots in the face and near the hairline (which the shampoo cannot reach) still remain. In addition to that, I have itchy, flaky and open skin behind my ears.

I also experience a tickling sensation in the evenings (and sometimes at daytime as well). I just did not realise until now, that I am scratching myself around the nose, the eyebrows,.... in the evenings.

I made the test with the microscope, but could only see one mite. There was a lot of other stuff like sebum and parts of blackheads and I could see elongate particles that COULD have been mites, but I’m not sure. I did see round dark spots, maybe eggs?
Even if the microscope has a multiplication of 100, I guess that the quality of the microscope is quite poor. Maybe thats why I could not see more.

Are the symptoms reason enough to start the treatment?

Thanks for your help! :)
Dani