Walter - shipping on multiples and frequency question

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

anja

Walter - shipping on multiples and frequency question

Post by anja »

Hi Walter, I'm about to place another order, I'm using just the ZZ cream and I might try the shampoo, since the weirdest thing has occurred - since i've been using the ZZ on my face, I am now getting painful little pimples on my scalp, which I didn't have before.

I was going to order 2 jars of the ZZ cream for now, but my recollection from many months ago is reading something on this board about a quantity price break? I want to say it was at 3 or 4 jars, but I could be wrong. Wanted to check before I order, since I have a feeling that once I've completed a full treatment, I will have to use it as maintenance every other day or so indefinitely.

Also, will this treatment be effective if I use it only at night? My skin gets so painfully dry and the sulfur smell is really noticeable to people around me that many days I have just used a natural moisturizer in the morning and then dabbed the ZZ cream on specific problem areas. Then at night I use no moisturizer, just the ZZ cream all over my face and a little bit into my hairline. My sense is that it's still working, but probably slower (though my skin feels much better this way). What is your recommendation on that?

Thanks in advance for your reply!