Question Walter:

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

changeswillcome

Question Walter:

Post by changeswillcome »

#1.
If you are to leave alone the pussy pimple <not pop>: what happens to the pussy pimple when you leave it alone?

Yes, I have been popping the puss out :oops:

I have been reading on the internet today about several different skin topics.

I used an Indian Healing clay mask today(100% natural betonite w/no attitives). I ton of white heads popped out right after I took the mask of with hot water. TONS!

I am out of of zz and xin F cream; still have shampoo and soap. Ordering more next week.

What is the white puss? Dead mites?

If I obviously have several mites on my face, they cycle at different times? Right? Creams won't kill eggs, so this is a time taking task that takes time?

Plus I read today that it's very important NOT to damage the top layer of our skin; especially on the face. I understand after todays research on the internet why vitamins and water is so important in the fight for clear skin. Immune system! :lol:

/I still feel itching on my face in the dark, at night when I am driving in my car late at night: that is when I notice 100% the most itching. And if I go lay out by the pool: the heat and sweating makes my head & face start to itch. They don't like extreme heat? Correct?

I haven't had a hugh pussy pimple in about 3 weeks. Just little white ones: nose, forehead, next to eye brows (sides of eyes), lips, cheeks right next to the lips, and chin only. Well, that about my whole face :evil:

Thanks much! Super Grateful! I am grateful for the products! I wish the USA would promo these products! Instead of DRUGS!
:mrgreen: