IT'S HERE!!!!! IT'S HERE!!!!

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Robbin Mann

IT'S HERE!!!!! IT'S HERE!!!!

Post by Robbin Mann »

Okay, one question and then I will shut up. Do I start in the morning or in the evening with the creams. I didn't know which one to start with first. Also, does it matter that I am having a full on outbreak right now? AND what should I be washing my face with? Is Ivory soap okay or should I just wash it with water and washcloth? Man, all this waiting for it to get here, now the anxiety of whether or not it will work for me. GRRRRR!!! I need some yoga or something... :twisted:
Azfireangel
Upfall

Post by Upfall »

I use the ZZ for my rosacea nearly all the time, day and night, and I suggest you do the same. Because this cream is very hard to make invisible, what I do is use my favourite moisterizer all over my face first to make my skin a bit oily like and then apply the ZZ over. The ZZ now runs in extrmemely easily. And I keep apply the ZZ until my face gets more normal (dry) again. This way I'm actually apply way more ZZ then I usually would unless I wanted to go around with dryness and flaky ZZ patches where not all the ZZ was able to rub in. But at night I don't worry about the moistorizer with it usually.

If you have any zits, rub extra ZZ into these places. I even put a lot on so theres a quite visible white (sploge) on it (when I'm not going out or seeing anyone). the ZZ is very drying and this will help zits go faster and dry them out.

So robbin start the ZZ now and good luck.
flower

zz ointment

Post by flower »

my advice , robin is to use the zz creme only at nite and very sparingly until you see how it reacts to your skin.
make sure your skin is quite damp and then apply the creme. it will get invisible, beleive me...or nearly so. if you see a white film you are using too much. my skin is sensitive and dry , so using it 2x a day would have been disastrous.
then gently apply a tiny dot to the worst areas. thats it.
if you start out with too much you may be very sorry....better a slower start then a traumatic one.
flower