post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

nancy

B2 supplement

Post by nancy »

Hello All,

Anyone taking B2 supplement only?
If so, where do you purchase..
Most drug stores sell each B vitamin except B2----wonder why?

I'm on week 7 with no improvement, more zits and red skin
my condition is rosacea, most seeing results have acne.

I'm hanging in there for 3 months.

SOS
Robbin Mann

results

Post by Robbin Mann »

Nancy

I am hoping to hear in the next few weeks that things have turned around completely for you and that you are seeing definite improvement. I haven't even gotten my shipment yet and I am worried that it won't work for me either. I have so many of my hopes riding on this cream/theory. My hearts with you, I have rosacea too and it has only started to really show itself bad in the last 3 months. My forehead is worse than it has ever been today. My chin is also bad but not quite as bad as my forehead. And just in the last week I have been getting bumps on my cheeks (for the first time). I told my husband the other day that if the zz doesn't work I don't know what I am going to do. I am already humiliated to go anywhere much less if it continues to get worse. ~sigh!~ Anyhow, my prayers are with you. Hang in there. They say it can take months to improve. If this is true, I guess I can look forward to having it be worse than ever. :roll: Anyhow, good luck.
Azfireangel
nancy

Post by nancy »

Hi Robin,

I've had this rosacea monster going on 4 years now, it started below my lip like a half moon and graduated to my whole chin now! its red with bumps that just stay there.. I also get 1 or 2 zits per week!

I been to 5 derms and been on all the potions, creams, antibiotics and still no relief..

I found DS site due to my skin biospy saying "rosacea with ""few"" demodex foll....etc..

My hopes were high and positive that this is my answer..

I'm committed to using DS for 3 months because thats about what it takes for results

why I'm not seeing my skin clear baffles me,,why why why
I'm probably the 10% that don't respond

Ever wonder why with rosacea products from the doctor they say it takes "3 months" for results........why???? why so long....I can go on and on............ this diease is very strange, disfiguring and depressing

excuse my venting
SOS
Robbin Mann

Rosacea

Post by Robbin Mann »

Nancy,

I have read the posts all the way back to a year ago and it seems that the breakouts do intensify before they get better. I suggested to Walter that it would be nice if he would take just the success stories and put them under one subject, that way when we get discouraged we'd have something to lift our spirits instead of having to scroll for hours~

I too have had Rosacea for about 4 years. I thought it was just hormonal changes when I had my daughter but when it progressively got worse I decided to see a derm for the first time in my life. He gave me some crap to put on my face and dismissed me like I was wasting his time. Needless to say it didn't work, it only got worse. So about six months ago I decided to see another derm to get a different opinion. As soon as he looked at me he said, "oh, you have rosacea", handed me some cream and basically TRIED to dismiss me like the previous dr but I wasn't gonna stand for it twice. I forced him to listen to my questions but all I got was "it's hereditary, people or nordic decent, don't know what causes it, don't know how to treat it....blah, blah, blah.

I'm so disgusted with western medicine right now I don't know what to do. I've been revamping eating habits, hygiene habits..anything I can think of to try and help my family overcome the slew of issues that we have been having lately. We've always been healthy, but then all of a sudden this year things just got crazy, pink eye, strep, flu, rosacea, rashes, constipation, I'm telling you. I'm about at my emotional end. So many hopes are riding on this ointment. I pray everyday that it will work.

Seems that you and I are on the same side of the planet I'm in Arizona.
I appreciate your support, guess we are all in this thing together.

As far as the three month thing...it's a good way of making for sure money for three months whether it works or not AS WELL AS giving it a chance to work, LOL!! Keep me informed how things go. I just got mine today. I will be starting tonight. I feel like I'm getting ready to jump off a cliff without any real knowledge of water at the bottom. Even then, will the water be so far down that it ends up being like cement or will I land nice in smooth? ~sigh~ what a thing!
Azfireangel
Marla

Robin, it works.

Post by Marla »

Robin, I tell you that the products work. Despair is normal, as is the fear that this won't work for you.

Since you have read the archives, I assume that you have read Hilda's posts? She simply used the products consistently and achieved success. Her pictures are posted on the main site.

Keep your expectations in perspective: You've had acne for a long time without hope of help. Help is in your hands with the Demodex Solutions' products. Use them with confidence that your mites will die and your breakouts will cease.
Marla

3 months? Use longer.

Post by Marla »

nancy wrote: . . its red with bumps that just stay there.. I also get 1 or 2 zits per week! . . My hopes were high and positive that this is my answer.

I'm committed to using DS for 3 months because thats about what it takes for results . . .

. . . this diease is very strange, disfiguring and depressing . . .
Nancy, the bumps and zits tell me that Demodex is at work inside your skin. It takes long-term commitment to not only eliminate the ones that are reproducing inside the follicles; but also to maintain the Demodex Solutions' barrier that discourages re-infestation.

We want the magic wand to restore our skin to its pristeen condition. If only it worked that way! :) Day-by-day, we hope to wake up and see clear skin. It's like watching a seed sprout: a green shoot, and we get excited because the big plant can't be far away. Yet days, weeks go by, and still no big plant. We give up and go do something else and come back and next thing we know, there's a big plant where there was only a little green sprout the last time we looked.

Our hopes for healing our skin is similar. Little signs at first, then we become discouraged, and then we become encouraged. Disappointment follows, and we begin the cycle again.

I lend you my faith that the products, time, and effort on our part prevails over these hardy creatures.
nancy

Post by nancy »

Marla,

I have chronic red rosacea skin

I don't have acne all over my face like many

I think the two conditions are different - maybe not?

I understand DS works for acne very well

This is my 7th week and as you have read - I'm still the same while some cure in 3 days???

I've had this condition for 4 years or more and the damage really set in, maybe many found DS right away and its under control easier.

I'm committed to DS only

Believe me I want this to work for me and all with this disfiguring problem.

Ciao,

SOS
nancy

Post by nancy »

P.S. Marla

The bumps on my chin have been there from the beginning (they are not from using DS)...........the derm told me they are scars from rosacea.............whatever does that mean???
Robbin Mann

acne and rosacea

Post by Robbin Mann »

All this talk about acne and rosacea. I'm not so sure what causes which but get this, I've only used the zz once last night and the xmfl this morning. I did notice that the redness and the angry look of the rosacea was much milder today. My husband commented on it, so I am hoping that it is not me being hopeful. What is weird is that I have little tiny white heads all over now. My chin gets pimple occasionally alongside the rosacea, however, my forehead was and has been like a rash for over a week and a half. Now for it to turn into white heads, it's puzzling. I mean isn't rosacea rosacea and ance ancne??? Maybe not. Or are the creams just pulling the bacteria out of the skin now? Interesting. I'm intrigued.
Azfireangel