Which Cream

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

t69drummer

Which Cream

Post by t69drummer »

I have been using the XFML cream for a little over a week now and it seems to be working good. I'm going through the increased breakout and redness stage that seems to be letting up slowly as well. Does anyone have a suggestion as to whether or not I should be using the ZZ cream as well, or am I ok in just using the XFML. I need to order more but I'm not sure if I should get both or just the one.

Thanks!

Tony...
SteveInAustin

Post by SteveInAustin »

I prefer the ZZ cream. Seems to work better. But XFML probably would work by itself. Why aren't you doing them both? The normal treatment is ZZ at night and XFML in the morning (washing before applying either).

I had redness and itching on my neck from XFML. Apparently I'm slightly allergic to it. I don't have that problem with ZZ. As a result I used to simply avoid using XFML on my neck, but I was able to use it on my face without problems. Go figure.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA
t69drummer

which cream

Post by t69drummer »

Steve,

I bought only the XFML because I was unsure of this product. I think I will try the alternating of ZZ at night and XFML in the morning as it seems that is the general concept.

Thanks!

Tony...