Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Walter

Post by Walter »

miteymite

How long are you using now?

Walter
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

this may sound weird, but sex seems to trigger small break outs with me as does certain high protein foods (like raw tuna, or cheese)

I am 6 months into treatment now, skin is much better overall...improvements keeping coming...hopefully sex-acne will stop as well
tkr

Post by tkr »

mitymite, I hope u r doin better. Just the last 3 days now, I had another break out myself. Its not easy. Ive been using now for over 2 half months now, but I have heard it takes some peole longer we are all different. I must admit I am frustrated myself, but will prevail. I have come so far now, and just hope there is an end to this hell. Sometimes, I am feeling confused with the fact that some have used this for a year, and some 4 months with relief, does not help me any! sorry to ramble here, I guess I do feel crappy today. I know for the most part I am improved, and on the other hand I ponder on the bad reckless days. Heres to hope in a bottle. tamara
tkr

Post by tkr »

mitymite, I wanted to mention to you as well 1% hydrogen peroxide with a saturated solution of borax (applied to the face do not rinse) found this info. at http://www.earthclinic.com/cures/rosacea.html (a homeopathic solution)
Interesting. tamara
miteymite

Post by miteymite »

Thanx Tamara
Interesting, I was wondering about that, I have heard of other people mentioning this same thing. I think someone on here even mentioned taking a bath with some borax. The BB is working great right now. Trying a new protocol. Will inform when everything is complete
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

i have used this treatment on my dog to rid him of demodex...1 part hyd peroxide and and 3 parts water, and then saturate with borax

use twice a week, and leave it on (dont rinse off)...its supposed to be a great way to get rid of the mites...though i heard it does so partially by altering the dog's hormones (when he/she licks it)...not sure...
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

also mightymite. what is the BB u speak of?