itchy under chin my Z cream journal

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

thanks jen for the yahoo site. i already registered but i was so tired last night i went to sleep, haven't read any of the posting. Finally today i receive my products. this night i washed my face with acarid soap and apply the the z cream. felt minty and refreshing but i was able to handle the smell something like aloe i guess. after i apply the z cream i sat in my recliner and watch movies.ai felt the mites all around my face i guess it felt as if i made them mad. i plan to blass the little suckers and cremate them. my these last few month has been a living h--- for me but i plan to take control of my face and my life and am very excited. i hope i can handle my the breakage.

my story is a little different in that i been using the x fumanlin antibiotic cream for 7 weeks thinking thats what i was suppose to use on myface. my facial skin is very beautiful and youthful once again. i guess the x cream clean up all the mess of the night. and every 17 days of so i would feel the bugs crawling and then it took 2 days and they would die i thought but the process never stop. so, hopefully with the combination z cream at niht and fumanlin in the day eventually the little mites will be gone for ever.

i have suffer with what my doctor call rosacea for the last 2 and a half years. i never really thought i had it but i couldn't pinpoint the problem. until my oldest daugter got tired of me feeling sorry for myself and did her search and call me back and send mom you have demodex mites. and the funny thing is she is a accountant. the rest was easy i continue to search and came up with this site. i do pray to god that i can be cure and move on with my life. well i'll let you know what my face will be doing in the next few days. see ya i have a battle to fight.
miteymite

Post by miteymite »

week 8:
Had a bad week, started to breakout more frequently, I dont know what I am doing wrong, possible reinfection. I have been changing my pillow case every day or so, and washing the sheets 2x a week. I have also been using a new towel daily. over the weekend I used the zzcream 2x a day morning and night, it seem to clear it up a bit, but after a long time of such good results why is this happening? I was thinking to myself that maybe my agressive treatment at the beginning wiped them out to a very low level, and then I moved to once daily application with x cream in the morning and they slowly started to come back. So I will try to use the zcream on the weekends 2x and during the week 1x a day with the xcream.......cant help to think "Is there anyway to get rid of these bugs for good?" This reinfection issue is crazy is there a spray I can treat my linen with? Thinking about buying laundry addative that kills mites, and also covers for mattress......hmmmmmmmmm time will tell. I will continue the treatment, but cant help to feel I have been dealt a setback. The zcream has still given me the best clearance out of all the meds and lasers I have tried. I hope this passes and I will be clear again soon.....til later
miteymite

Post by miteymite »

Well, it was a rough week, face kept breaking out all week, I was also sick as a dog this week with the flu. I dont know what the deal is with my face it seems like I started to breakout on the right side of my face and it migrated to the left throughout the week, it seems to have gotten a little bit better today, I dont know if its because Im starting to feel better or what, but this is disheartening. Its almost like my face has gotten used to the zcream and it isnt working as well as it did. I also have noticed my pores becoming a little larger and more oil on my nose and face especially my nose. Bought a new pillow yesterday, gonna try that out. Wonder why this is happening when things were going so good. One good thing is my skin still seems to be pretty smooth and not all bumpy like it used to be, I went from 95% clearance back to about 70% clearance, well I guess I got about 2 good months from this stuff, I will continue to use it for the full 4 months though, I hope this clears and I will be back with the clear skin I had...fingers crossed. Iam using the z cream right when I get home from school and at night and I will use the xcream during the day, I will try using the zcream 2X on the weekend....does anyone know why I am breakingout when things were going so good????? till later
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

All I can say is that I always break out when I am ill - without fail. Must be some kind of immuno-response, though how and why I couldn't possibly tell you. I hope you get better soon and the breakout clears up.
miteymite

Post by miteymite »

thanx mikey
Ihope I clear up also, man this is a pain. I do have deep pores in the areas I seem to be getting the breakout in, is there anyway to clear out deeper pores of the mite? Does it take longer for the zcream to work in these areas?
tkr

Post by tkr »

MITYMITE

this is so interesting to hear. You are having the exact same thing i had. I had a virus (many things going around flu season kicking in) anyway the past 2 weeks i was very ill too, high temperature, generally weak all over, flu like symptoms, and i had a terrible flair and to top it all off an allergic reaction (had to take benedryl). My face was totally broken out like as though i was going through the initial break out period again, i was so bumbed out. The past 2 days feeling better, and my face is back to normal (thank god!) so personally i think it is the immune system causing all the problems and once you feel better you will look better too. I was heating up like an oven, and my face was a mess. I even took 2 days off the z cream because i was worried. Keep us informed, hope yyou feel better soon too. bye 4 now. tamara
miteymite

Post by miteymite »

thanx Tamara,
I have made a full recovery...wish I could say the same for my face, still getting the breakouts, they seem to be in groups and I'm starting to get that crawly itchy feeling again in these groups. I wish I knew what was going on so I could stop it. I have ordered a mattress cover and boxspring cover, along with elimite for cloths and bedding, I think the active ingredient is benzyl benzoate, which is instant death for mites of all shapes and sizes. I also ordered a pillow cover and comforter cover, so I hope this will be enough to stop these little bastards. I also notice after I eat my face gets a ruddy appearance and takes a while to subside. I wonder if Iam going through another die off, I would say that i'm getting about 9-15 new pustules every day, granted they go away very quickly but they are bothersome to say the least. I use the zcream every night and the xcream during the day. Maybe I was reinfected when I did not have the xcream and was using laroche posay......theories,theories, theories..who knows and pondering this will not help me...does anyone have any advice for me? Other than dipping my whole head in a vat of benzyl benzoate....
tkr

Post by tkr »

MITYMITE

Shoot I am so feeling 4 you and pray that it goes away for you. I had such crap myself, and from the sounds of it , i wonder if you have somehow reinfected when your immune system was down. Walter can hopefully have more clear answers for you. hang in there it has to get better mitymite. keep pushing those little bastards off the cliff. tamara
miteymite

Post by miteymite »

Im trying tamara, and thanx for the sympathy :) . I asked walter if there was anything I could do and he told me to stop the DS for a week and see what happens, then start with only the zcream. Today is the first day off the zcream and xcream, and I have to say that my face is clearing very nicely, very dry but clear nonetheless. I dont seem to have any of the pustules coming up and my face seems much calmer, but the dry skin is everywhere and gives me the peeling look. I have to say my skin has lost that ruddy red look and the pores are closing up again, wonder if its the xcream making me breakout...oh well, I will do as walter recommends and see what happens. One good thing that has stayed consisten is the loss of the flushing component (which only happened when I treated my neck, and then only when I had the initial breakout) since then I have not flushed heavily once since and I have been put on the spot on several occasions from presentations to being questioned in front of a room full of people. I still truly believe in this product, I just wish there was a way to moisturize without the breakout....til later.
tkr

Post by tkr »

mitymite,
I only use the z cream nightly nothing else. I use my own moisturiser during the day, and its fine. I know what you mean about the dryness though, I am very dry on my cheeks especiallly where my rosacea really is the worse. I am expecting this to be cleared up by 120 days (i hope). I know I am improving very slowly though. Its been 2 months now, and my eyes are clear no longer irritating as they were before, my ears no longer bother me(yes i put z cream thinlly in my ears), my face can handle moisturiser now, never use to, my complexion overall even though very dry right now is more clear and clean looking. The itching is now over that i use to have. Good luck mitymite and keep us posted. tamara
miteymite

Post by miteymite »

Tamara, I was wondering what kind of moisturizer your using? I have been told to stop using the xcream, so I need something really good that wont give me a reaction.

Well I stopped using the xcream and the zcream this week, I cleared up pretty nicely, and last night used only the zcream, I woke up pretty blotchy and a little itchy, I'm hoping that I wont have to go through another breakout period. I did notice that I started to feel those little itches, kinda like there is something really small moving around on my face, but this was towards the end of the week and after I had stopped using all ds products. Other than that nothing really to report
tkr

Post by tkr »

mitymite, Do you live in canada? if you do, I bought my moisturiser at the natural health store (in canada), and absolutely love it. It does not contain any parabens (all natural ingredients)
It is by Lorna Vanderhaughe Its called celedrin extra strength skin therepy cream for rosacea wrinkles...and so on. You can check it out more if you would like to http://www.hormonehelp.com to find the product (has excellent ingredients) that will help rosacea. It is a lavender and white bottle 50ml. Take care mitymite, hope things get better.
Jen

Post by Jen »

During the day, I apply a few drops of Rose Hip Oil to a damp face, after getting out of the shower. It feels really nice on my face and I would really recommend it. It's a natural product, so there's no worry about a long list of ingredients. Sometimes I also put Emu Oil over the Rose Hip Oil (once it's dried), if I feel I need extra moisture in my skin or if I'm putting on makeup. I don't wear makeup very often. If my face feels really dry, Coconut Oil is good too. You only need a tiny bit of the natural oils.

I'm on week 10 of the ZZ now which I only apply at night. Touch wood I have passed the break out phase and have very few p&ps cropping up now. The p&p's that do come up are far less agressive and not those horror deep ones! Yeay! My face feels smoother and the overall redness is calming down a lot. This reduction in redness may also be due to red light therapy. In fact, I would have to say it does, because I was away for the weekend and didn't use the lights for 3 nights in a row. I could definitely see and feel the difference without the lights. I'm happy if the ZZ can keep the p&p's at bay and the red lights keep the redness at bay. My natural diet also helps overall.

I spent 6 1/2 hours on the train to Mum and Dad's house on the weekend and both Mum and Dad said my face looked good! Whoo hoo! Normally a long train trip like that would ark my face up big time. The last time I saw them was about 10 weeks ago, when I started the ZZ, so I'm really pleased that they noticed an improvement this trip.

Anyway, I'm rambling a bit. Just excited that I'm almost looking normal again...well...at least better than the bad times!

Jen
miteymite

Post by miteymite »

Jen,
Nice to hear that things are going well for you, and especially the fact that the really deep P and P's are starting to leave you alone, this is great news. I was thinking of trying the emu or the rose oil, but i just havent got around to going to the health food shop to find it, but thanx for the idea, as I dont live in Canada and cant get ahold of the cream tamara suggested. I wish I could order it online, but I cant find an order form for it..oh well.
Things still arent going the way I would like them, I am still breaking out and dont know why, I have stopped the xcream and use only the zcream at night, I have been only using the soap and the zcream, nothing else and am still getting rogue pustules that seem to congregate in groups. I have also been washing my hair with the soap, because I have a very short haircut, and its easy to wash my scalp. I noticed the little tickles coming back more and more, I just dont understand how I could be so clear for so long then back to breakouts...hmmm, I guess I will try some more experimentation. I have covered my mattress, boxsprins, pillow, and comforter in anti mite covers, and have been washing my cloths and bedding in the benzyl benzoate anti-mite soap, you would think that would help do the trick, guess I will email walter and see whats going on....till later.
tkr

Post by tkr »

Hi mitymite, so sorry your still having troubles. Hopefully walter can help ya. Sounds like the mites are coming back or something of that nature. Have you done anything else different or changed something on your face perhaps? lotion or gel, ...by the way sorry, I guess the product was not accessible for you, you can just get aloe vera gel to help you then, noticed many have been using it with no problem. I just hope things get back on track for you soon.Its obviously frustrating, we go through a very long process to get past the initial break out period and so on... mitymite i hope it gets better. tamara