How long???

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

stumpy

How long???

Post by stumpy »

When you start this regime how long does it usally take to see a positive change??
Thanks,
SteveInAustin

Re: How long???

Post by SteveInAustin »

stumpy wrote:When you start this regime how long does it usally take to see a positive change??
Thanks,
For acne or rosacea? I don't know about rosacea, but I do have experience with using the products for acne. It depends on who does it. But figure on at least 3 months. And most likely you'll have to go through a period of increased break-outs.

With me, I started getting a break-out after 5 days into the program. That lasted for 6 weeks. After about 2 months from the start, I began to clear up. I'd say at 2 months I was no better than my baseline without using any products. After 3 months, I was doing better, about the same amount of acne as what I would expect from using benzoyl peroxide and antibiotics. After 4 months, I was a little better. After 5 months, I was nearly 100% clear, better than anything I had used before.

I heard from someone else who never went through the initial break-outs and started clearing up immediately. But that's rare. I also heard from someone who said he had tried using the products for over 7 months and was still breaking out (but I think he might do better after I gave him instructions on how to improve). So it depends.

I would say that you should commit yourself to spending 3-5 months on the program before deciding to quit if it's not working. Don't expect it to work overnight.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA