Family and friends

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Robbin Mann

Family and friends

Post by Robbin Mann »

If this is all true, and these little critters are what is causing all the trouble, how in the heck does one disinfect their entire family? I have a daughter that has little bumps on her nose and another daughter that is prone to skin rashes. Could this be the cause of all our problems? What do I do to get rid of them from my home? Do I have to give up my cats? My dogs? Are they on both animals? This is scarring me! I love my animals! I don't want my kids to have to grow up and face this horrible condition but it sounds like they may already be well on their way to dealing with the same thing that I am dealing with. I'm sorry I am bombarding everyone with questions but I am so worried!!! :(
Azfireangel
SteveInAustin

Re: Family and friends

Post by SteveInAustin »

Robbin Mann wrote:If this is all true, and these little critters are what is causing all the trouble, how in the heck does one disinfect their entire family? I have a daughter that has little bumps on her nose and another daughter that is prone to skin rashes. Could this be the cause of all our problems? What do I do to get rid of them from my home? Do I have to give up my cats? My dogs? Are they on both animals? This is scarring me! I love my animals! I don't want my kids to have to grow up and face this horrible condition but it sounds like they may already be well on their way to dealing with the same thing that I am dealing with. I'm sorry I am bombarding everyone with questions but I am so worried!!! :(
No, you don't get rid of your companion animals or your children. Hahaha. What you do instead is to be diligent and continue to use the products to kill the mites while paying special attention to minimizing any contact to your face. Initially you'll use a lot of the product, because you're trying to treat the condition. But after you're clear, then you can go on the maintenance program where you're using just a small amount of product to continue to be clear.

I don't think it's realistic to think that you can just kill all of the mites all at once and be done with them for the rest of your life. They're everywhere, and you're bound to run into another one somewhere even if you killed them all in your house.

Steve
Austin, Texas USA