undeniable observations : 20 months and not cured

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

pears, have u begun any type of anti-demodex treatment as of yet? if so, how has it gone thus far?

also for anyone else reading...should intense treatment last the 90-120 days followed by maintainence afterwards (ie how does one know if it is okay to go on maintainence?)
pears103

not yet

Post by pears103 »

I sent out a check to Demodex Solutions last Thursday so i'm hoping they'll receive my check sometime this week and ship my order out. So to answer your question..no I have not started any form of anti demodex treatment.
JS

Post by JS »

sousi wrote:To JS:

There is a very obvious solution to your problem. Shave your head and use the face cream all over your face and scalp until you completely rid yourself of the mites. Then you can go on a maintenance routine.

SB

It's not as simple and obvious as you make it sound. After using a thousand dollars worth of DS stuff and still having breakouts as bad as ever, I'd have to stock up on months of treatments not only for my face, but for my scalp too.... all while keeping my head shaved bald. If 20 months didn't cure my face, then how many months of treating my entire skull and keeping myself shaved bald would it take? I simply can't afford that.
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

JS, you might want to look into pure sea buckthorn oil for your scalp, while still using ZZ and the soap on your face twice a day...are you trying to alter your lifestyle as well? ie in terms of pet management, facial touching, immune system boosting, and diet altering?
JS

Post by JS »

I'm still waiting for a response from Walter. This used to seem like a well-meaning company, now I'm really starting to wonder if this company's operation is just being allowed to coast along and collect money while I keeping buying whilst not being cured. What gives.

My continuing problem contradicts all the info and claims on the DS website... I've used these treatments as directed for this long, and my face still has mites and acne, I would've thought they'd have some interest in my case.... but I get no reply to my emails and no reply on this forum.

I remember long ago I used to come around and say "3 months, how much longer?", "6 months, how much longer?" .... each time I'd get responses saying, "give it more time, stubborn cases take longer, spend more money on the products, you'll be happy you did when you're cured"

...yet now, when almost a couple years have gone by and these products haven't done their job.... everything is quiet... no response..no help... no suggestions.
JS

Post by JS »

I recently have been thinking about ordering some pure seabuckthorn seed and berry oils.

I have always focused on altering my lifestyle to help my acne... I never touch my face, never touch my face to my cat, never put my face on furniture etc... I eat healthier than anyone I know and I get excercise.. but I don't think going completely germ-o-phobic and being a bubble-boy is the answer for anyone.

My main concern at this point is what I'm going to do next as my supply of DS treatments is going to completely run out soon.... and I don't feel right about giving this company hundreds of dollars more to ship another supply when they're being completely unresponsive to my issues. I mean, seriously, if they don't care to take any action or make any response unless they're mailing out an order I payed dearly for... then maybe I should just spend all the money on the sea-buckthorn and use that constantly on my face and scalp instead.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Dear JS

It is almost impossible that you after using so long time still have demodex mites,
or, you are constantly re-infected but that is a question only you can answer, why do you think you still have mites?
did you test?
that’s the only way to really find out..............................................
It is no use to keep on treating with something which doesn’t help you as you say but try to think logically, what is acne?
Infections right?
without infections, even if you have a greasy skin, you would not have acne, only maybe some black (white) heads so there needs to be a reason for your infections, what is that reason? BACTERIA.
With almost 90% of the people with acne, demodex mites are responsible for transporting bacteria inside your skin, not to mention the mites own bacteria which they carry in their guts and become exposed when the die and decompose in your skin, 10% acne is because of other reasons so it is possible you are with those 10% but in that case, conventional acne treatment which works against bacteria should help you which it looks, is not the case for you since you tried already so many things.
Do me a favor and stop using all treatments now for a month or so and let us know what happens, it happened before that during treating with ZZ
the acne only disappeared after stopping the treatment ( or go in maintenance treatment), if treated long enough of course so the mites are gone.
I have no explanation why this happens sometimes.
I don’t believe that the shampoo let the mites migrate, same as some people think by treating the face the mites migrate to their neck because they never had problems there before, actually, it can happen because while sleeping, the ointment comes also on not treated places by means of your hands, pillow etc. and kills mites there.
The mites where already there in the first place but no sings of it, by starting to kill them there can become infections on those places which where without infections before but that is only temporarily and not because of migrating mites.

Stop treating for a while, just use nothing and see what happens first

Walter
kara

Post by kara »

Dear JS
I would say stop wasting your time fighting mites. Mites attack people with weakened immune system. May be you have other bacteria living on you face and demodex cream is not able to eleminate all infections. The main reason you have have acne is congested colon and liver. You can elimnate acne and improve your health by cleaning your self internally through colon and liver cleansing.

How to do it explaned in this amazing book: Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation
By Andreas Moritz . It is packed with advice on how to improve your health. http://www.ener-chi.com/books.htm

Also check this website:www. curezone.com.
Good Luck

Post by oneday »

I found that drinking 8 glasses of water a day greatly improved my skin. I have fewer and fewer breakouts, and my skin looks a lot healthier and fresh. Just throwing in my $0.02.
Walter

Post by Walter »

Mites attack people with weakened immune system.
Dear Kara

It is not true that Mites attack only people with weakened immune system, almost everybody is infested, it just depends on the kind of skin if they thrive well yes or no and why some people get skin problems from them and others not, nobody knows, look at teenagers, most teenagers acne is also because of the mites, would be a bit simple to say that all teenagers have a weakened immune system or congested colon and liver isn’t' it?

Walter
Marla

The 10% or so that don't

Post by Marla »

For the 10% (approximately) of people whose complexions continue to break out after using the ZZ:

Try the Fulio instead of the ZZ.

Between the Fulio and the Metro, you might obtain the desired results.

--Marla
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

walter i believe that a weakened immune system (due to prolonged stress for example) may play a role in demodex infestation for some, maybe that is why stressed people lose hair (they are linking a fungus found on demodex to almost all hairloss)

check this link:

http://www.hairsite5.com/m461zo20/_disc461/00000048.htm

skin types definately is probably the biggest contributor, but once and infestation occurs, and if it is not treated consistently, you will never lose the symptoms; a weakened immune system may contribute to this (isnt that why you guys recommend vitamin B2 supplmentation?)
Walter

Post by Walter »

Yes of course, the immune system can be involved, I did not say it is not, look at dogs, sometimes they even need to kill them because of demodex mites but this is not a general rule like for example the example I gave you about teenagers, there are pity enough no real scientific study's enough done to find out the reasons, probable there are many factors involved like stress can be one of them.

Walter
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

for teenagers i think its the bad mix of poor diets, hormonal mayhem and stress (emotion, high school related etc) that all lead to bad acne
crzyakta

Post by crzyakta »

Also, walter did you get a change to skim through that article i sent you? search for demodex, and the fungus they bring with them...and the connection to hairloss